Foster Mom Learns Fate for Stealing Toys From Tots

Oh good grief, you'd be amazed at the foster parents. I share office space with a guy who reviews the $$ that foster parents get, and foster parents are tools. i mean really.

And there are very elderly ones. I know a lady who's 75 who is adopting a toddler. She's had him for the last 2 1/2 years.

USAMomma, I could not get the MSNBC link to open, so I went to another website for this story, and it gave very few details. I don't understand how someone could be convicted of Grand Theft and only get 60 days in jail. She is estimated to have stolen over $200,000 in goods....is she even required to make restitution?

Foster parenting is a rat's nest and always has been. For every decent foster parent, there are dozens who exploit the kids, the system and the taxpayer -- we should instead build group homes for children, and staff them with paid house parents. I dunno why an elderly woman would qualify as a foster parent. Seems like it'd be a very exceptional 75 year old who was in shape to look after a toddler.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local-beat/Foster-Mom-Learns-Fate-for-Stealing-Toys-From-Tots--104094094.html

Forum List

Back