Fossils from the day the dinosaurs died

and the sad part is I'm here trying to help you. Begging you to open your eyes. Begging you to look at reality. To look at the data.

And you just keep doubling down that you would rather stick to your emotional belief separate from reality with all these excuses and distractions of why you don't want to see reality
I've opened my eyes,,,and what I've found is lacking
I get it. Science isn't there for you. The convicted fraud who believes we're all microchipped is.

That's who you choose to believe over scientific facts. The guy who believes in the loch Ness monster but not the reality of dinosaurs.

As much as you try to talk around and distract, that's what you picked over scientific fact

You see when I gave you those two lists of studies on evolution it took away your ability to just make a blank and statement that you don't believe it. Because now you have the information in front of you.

so now your choices to either educate yourself on the topic of which you're speaking and point out the actual inaccuracies you believe exist in those studies....

Or to say that you are willingly choosing not to educate yourself on them and make your claims out of a position of intentional ignorance.

You see I gave you hundreds upon hundreds of studies.

You can no longer claim your ignorance is an excuse. Unless you want to make it clear that you choose to remain ignorant when you have the information in front of you.

See how that works. You can either do the work and educate yourself. Then maybe you would actually be able to come up with some factual based evidence for your claims...

or you can continue to tell me that you are going to choose to remain ignorant on the subject and ignore scientific facts to instead stick with your psychosis that your beliefs are instead reality
studies arent proof

WHERES THE PROOF???

Literally the data in the studies that was collected.

now are you saying that that data is flawed? Are you saying that the methodology to collect that data was flawed? Which parts and which areas?

Or are you saying you are willfully remaining ignorant and choosing not to educate yourself on the data I have provided you to look over?

are you saying you would rather stick your head in the dirt and not actually look at that data and come up with a fact based response to it?

You can no longer claim your ignorance is an excuse. Unless you want to make it clear that you choose to remain ignorant when you have the information in front of you.

See how that works. You can either do the work and educate yourself. Then maybe you would actually be able to come up with some factual based evidence for your claims...

or you can continue to tell me that you are going to choose to remain ignorant on the subject and ignore scientific facts to instead stick with your psychosis that your beliefs are instead reality
studies arent proof

WHERES THE PROOF???

Literally used in those research papers I gave you.

You do realize the majority of a research paper is collecting and analysing data?

so what you were telling me is as long as you don't look at the research papers and see the data then you can pretend there is no data and keep crying that you can't find it?

Do you see why I compare you to somebody sticking their head in the dirt in the middle of the day and then pretending that the sun doesn't exist

studies arent proof

WHERES THE PROOF???

You do realize the majority of a research paper is collecting and analysing data?

so what you were telling me is as long as you don't look at the research papers and see the data then you can pretend there is no data and keep crying that you can't find it?

Do you see why I compare you to somebody sticking their head in the dirt in the middle of the day and then pretending that the sun doesn't exist
like I said,,,
I have looked at them and found them wanting

youre worse than a Jehovah's witness

studies arent proof

WHERES THE PROOF???

like I said,,,

In what ways. Do you have any specifics. Or are you just making things up?

Is this further psychosis for you where you believe you have read them and studied them and found factual errors you can prove in the real world....

But in reality you have not read through them, have not found flaws in the data, and all this was happening in your head as you lose grip with reality

studies arent proof

WHERES THE PROOF???

like I said,,,

Stereotypical for those with a pre-commitment to religious dogma.

studies arent proof

WHERES THE PROOF???

like I said,,,

No I'm just not going to let you continue to lie when it is clear you choose the fraud with crackpot conspiracies over reality. I want to try to help you with your lost grasp on reality

Which is why every time you accuse me of saying something untrue I will counter with facts based in reality.

And I count over 16 times in the past day where you have said something untrue oroused an untrue source which I have called out... and you have been unable to defend them so instead you switch over to a completely different topic pretending that that one is over.

In reality you have had to use 16 separate lies in the past day to support your claim that you have been unable to defend against reality and facts.

That's not including another 22 times at least I count where I asked you to back up your assertstions with fact and you were unable to do so.

Over 3 dozen times you have felt the need to either lie or make a statement you can not back up with fact.

I get you think that is debating. No it's lying. I don't think you have a psychosis honestly. I think you know reality but are just willing to lie and put out misinformation to try and change weak minded people to your opinion. Just like that Hovid guy.

Anyways just wanted to point that out before I put you on ignore. Lying may get you places in life but it's not something I care to hear from you.

I guess that's where you and I will diverge here. If you accuse me of lying I'm going to bring fact and show you how it supports what I said.

When I accuse you, you try to hide what you said and move on and change the subject and ignore it. I guess I can't just sit there and lie like that knowing what I am saying is not true, and hoping it slips by.

Have a good day!

Last edited:

studies arent proof

WHERES THE PROOF???

like I said,,,

No I'm just not going to let you continue to lie when it is clear you choose the fraud with crackpot conspiracies over reality. I want to try to help you with your lost grasp on reality

Which is why every time you accuse me of saying something untrue I will counter with facts based in reality.

And I count over 16 times in the past day where you have said something untrue oroused an untrue source which I have called out... and you have been unable to defend them so instead you switch over to a completely different topic pretending that that one is over.

In reality you have had to use 16 separate lies in the past day to support your claim that you have been unable to defend against reality and facts.

That's not including another 22 times at least I count where I asked you to back up your assertstions with fact and you were unable to do so.

Over 3 dozen times you have felt the need to either lie or make a statement you can not back up with fact.

I get you think that is debating. No it's lying. I don't think you have a psychosis honestly. I think you know reality but are just willing to lie and put out misinformation to try and change weak minded people to your opinion. Just like that Hovid guy.

Anyways just wanted to point that out before I put you on ignore. Lying may get you places in life but it's not something I care to hear from you.

Have a good day!
I never lied,,,,

studies arent proof

WHERES THE PROOF???

like I said,,,

Have a good day!
I never lied,,,,

Except when you lied....

Forum List

Back