Fossil fuel production on federal land at lowest level in 9 years.

Wrong. Unlike Obamabots, I can think for myself.

Give it shot. It's fun!

The fact remains pissant. This thread is based on a lie, and all you and your ilk can do is attack those who provide the proof.
Keep reading. I just proved that Obama is indeed taking credit for it.

You will, of course, weasel out of admitting you were wrong. You never do that.

You've proven nothing but that you can suck right wing ass, as tightly as the shuttle docked with Mir. The thread is still based on lies.

If Obama said the sun rose in the west, you'd agree with him.

Bootlicker.

If Obama had said that Oil Production was up because of his policies concerning public lands, then he would in fact be a big fat liar on this issue.

But since he never said that, it would seem that he is not.

Those are simply the facts.
Really?

Campaign Credits Obama For Increasing Production Of Domestic Oil | RealClearPolitics

I suppose Obama's not responsible for anything his campaign says, huh?

Of course not. He's not responsible for ANYTHING.
Bump for the Obamabots.

The fact remains pissant. This thread is based on a lie, and all you and your ilk can do is attack those who provide the proof.

You've proven nothing but that you can suck right wing ass, as tightly as the shuttle docked with Mir. The thread is still based on lies.
Campaign Credits Obama For Increasing Production Of Domestic Oil | RealClearPolitics

Oh, look. Dickless is lying yet again.

If Obama walked on water, you and your ilk would claim that he can't swim.

But yet he's convinced dupes as YOU to fill your gas tank with Pond Scum.

ObamaSwampThing.jpg

Pondscumgaspricesign.jpg

Not the point, but keep on throwing out those red herrings. The thread is still based on lies, and you're too big of a coward to man up to them.

Want gas prices to go down? Tax the shit out of oil speculators who've traded millions of barrels, and never delivered or accepted delivery on one of them. Or would you prefer we nationalize oil, like Venezuela? Shit, if it's stuff coming out of the people's property, don't you think it's fair that the people, and not some multinational corporation, which our founders hated btw, reap its rewards?

NOT red Herrings at all.

He touts tech that this economy is not ready and ill-equipped to accept...but YET he attempts to foist expensive garbage on the public or else.

Sorry son. It is YOU that is lost in your own foibles being the soft clay, easily-molded by Obama, lapdog sychophant that you are.

Oh, look. Dickless is lying yet again.
DickHead can't help it.

Since when did you learn to wipe your ass. Your posts show that you have trouble finding it.
Well, I have to admit, I don't have the handy landmark you do -- your ass is always located around your head.

Peeking into my potty window again? You ought to be ashamed.

Carby brought my ass into it. You then carried his water for him.

So, it looks like Dickless is lying once again.

Since when did you learn to wipe your ass. Your posts show that you have trouble finding it.
Translation: "I DickHead know I lost the arguement so I therefore must defer..."

I lost squat. The thread is still based on lying premises that you're too big of a coward to man up to.
Son? You've been shown the truth...

Can lead a horse to water...etc...YOU have failed, and you know it.

Admit it.

Not the point, but keep on throwing out those red herrings. The thread is still based on lies, and you're too big of a coward to man up to them.

Want gas prices to go down? Tax the shit out of oil speculators who've traded millions of barrels, and never delivered or accepted delivery on one of them. Or would you prefer we nationalize oil, like Venezuela? Shit, if it's stuff coming out of the people's property, don't you think it's fair that the people, and not some multinational corporation, which our founders hated btw, reap its rewards?

You're just one vast geyser of idiot ideas, aren't you?

If government was put in control of the Sahara desert, within a month there would be a shortage of sand.

Why would oil companies want to increase output and push down prices at this point?

Did Americans stop buying gas when it hit 4 bucks?

You could open every square inch of the US for oil drilling and what will the drillers do? They'll find the oil, drill it, cap it, and sit on it. They'll dole it out just enough to meet demand without driving down prices as long as people are buying.

Translation: "I DickHead know I lost the arguement so I therefore must defer..."

I lost squat. The thread is still based on lying premises that you're too big of a coward to man up to.
Son? You've been shown the truth...

Can lead a horse to water...etc...YOU have failed, and you know it.

Admit it.

The thread claimed that Obama lied when he stated that oil production was up. That's a proven lie. Now get back to your wingnut circle jerk and try to recover. You're not going to do it on this thread, simpleton.

Why would oil companies want to increase output and push down prices at this point?

You could open every square inch of the US for oil drilling and what will the drillers do? They'll find the oil, drill it, cap it, and sit on it. They'll dole it out just enough to meet demand without driving down prices as long as people are buying.

That's an interesting point. Most states are losing money these days because of more efficient vehicles. Our collective oil consumption is lower today than it was 40 years ago. But we're less than 10% of world demand.

OK:

1. That link doesn't work. RealClearPolitics apparently didn't have the licensing for the link they used.

But,

2. If you look at this link:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LG0evk8Iad8]U.S. Oil Production is Up: President Obama's Energy Record - YouTube[/ame]

Which does work, it specifically does not credit President Obama's policies.

It specifically says that "Oil Production is up under President Obama" and then goes on to tout his proposed energy strategy.

Misleading? Perhaps, if one doesn't actually listen to what is said.

A lie? No, not at all.

OK:

1. That link doesn't work. RealClearPolitics apparently didn't have the licensing for the link they used.

But,

2. If you look at this link:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LG0evk8Iad8]U.S. Oil Production is Up: President Obama's Energy Record - YouTube[/ame]

Which does work, it specifically does not credit President Obama's policies.

It specifically says that "Oil Production is up under President Obama" and then goes on to tout his proposed energy strategy.

Misleading? Perhaps, if one doesn't actually listen to what is said.

A lie? No, not at all.

so when he tells a townhall we are drilling like crazy and production is up, how would you classify that statement?becasue your 'explanation' is pretty thin, I 'listened' to WHAT was said, misleading? perhaps??????? really? perhaps??please...

so when he tells a townhall we are drilling like crazy and production is up, how would you classify that statement?becasue your 'explanation is pretty ridiculous.

Production is up.

And America is in fact "drilling like crazy".

Those are simple facts.

He did not claim that he told people to "drill like crazy", or that he started a program to drill like crazy.

He simply stated facts.

And the reason he stated those facts was specifically to counter claims made by political opponents that the cost of oil was rising due to a lack of drilling and production.

And certainly, more to the point, he NEVER stated what the OP tried to say he did, which was that we had been drilling more on public lands than in the past.

It's what oil producers do... produce oil. And no, they don't "cap" revenue generating producing oil wells.

Most leases require that if a producing well (or wells) doesn't sell any oil for any reason during a 12 month period, that lease will terminate. Individual state's oil and gas divisions (most often arms of the DNR) will in some cases allow for a "temporarily abandoned" permit or a "future use" permit which allows for the temporary cessation of production.

The upstream industry is a "price taker" and not a "price maker". The commodity is worth what it is and you deal with it. When the price plummets (and it will yet again), these producers' costs remain the same or even increase and they have no mechanism by which to pass along their costs of operations.

That "every square inch" scenario if folly.

Forum List

Back