Fossil fuel production on federal land at lowest level in 9 years.

But Obama portends to tell us that there's NOTHING he can do to change it...but now pretends that HE was ON with the Pipeline?

He's desparate...panicked.

He was with it. The kansas govenor asked him to stop the pipeline till they could make sure the water would not be affected..
seriously get an education you retard.

Uhhh, Nebraska, not Kansas. The Governor of Nebraska and the Nebraska Legislature solved the pipeline route issue back in November.

World Environment News - Nebraska Governor Signs Bills To Reroute Keystone Pipeline - Planet Ark

"By law, the governor now has the final say in state government on the new route. The U.S. Secretary of State has the final say nationally.

After working with Nebraska lawmakers last week, TransCanada Corp. agreed to find a new route for its pipeline. Earlier this month, the State Department ordered the company to find a new route for the line in a decision that set back the $7 billion, Canada-to-Texas pipeline by more than a year.

The pipeline would deliver 700,000 barrels a day of crude from Alberta's oil sands to Texas refineries. But environmentalists strongly oppose the project, because of concerns about spills and carbon emissions from production of oil sands crude.

Nebraska lawmakers on Tuesday voted unanimously to move the pipeline and to spend money on the environmental study, sending the bills to Heineman's desk.

He was quick to sign them, bringing to a close a 15-day special legislative session called solely to craft pipeline regulations.

"Our work is done," Heineman said. "I want to say thank you to our citizens and our lawmakers."

At issue was the potential environmental impact a pipeline could have on the Sandhills region and the Ogallala Aquifer, which supplies water to many cities and ranches and supports the agriculture industry with water for irrigation.

Nebraska forged ahead with pipeline legislation even after the State Department's decision to put off giving TransCanada a permit for the Keystone XL line until 2013."
So has TransCanada submitted their new route and secured the needed right of ways for the new route? It seems the ball is in TransCanada's court and any delay is their own doing.

Most permits are on land that don't have oil, dipshit. Oil companies don't know they are worthless until after they drill a few holes on them and they come up dry.

Anyone who tries this sleazy propagana gambit is nothing but a totally dishonest hack.
This is the level of stupidity that has to be dealt with in CON$erviNutzis!!!!

Oil companies are spending money for environmental studies etc., to get permits to drill in places they know have no oil, according to CON$erviNutzis. :cuckoo: And they know this without even using the permits they paid money for. :cuckoo: Apparently CON$erviNutzis have convinced themselves that the oil companies applied for and paid for 6,500 permits when all they needed was a half a dozen expoloratory wells to know the 6.500 permits they paid for were useless. :cuckoo:

Are you shaman's love child what with all the fonts, colors and smilies? Dude, stop it!
You must be on acid because my post had only one font and one color, BLACK. But nice dodge anyway.

You people wouldn't know the truth if it were stuffed into a dildo and shoved up your ass,

but here is some more of it, anyway:

On the Shelf: The Oil & Gas Industry’s Idle Federal Drilling PermitsJuly 11, 2011

By David Alberswerth

Thousands of unused permits issued by the BLM show that the biggest obstacle to oil and gas companies drilling in America is…oil and gas companies themselves!

New data released by the Department of the Interior’s Bureau of Land Management (BLM) indicates that as of May 2011, the agency had issued over 6,500 oil and gas drilling permits on BLM land that the industry is not using. Despite the fact that tens of millions of acres of federal lands under lease to the oil and gas industry are not in use, and the industry is sitting on thousands of approved but idle drilling permits for these lands, the industry and its allies have kept a drumbeat of pressure on the Obama Administration. Those squeaky wheels would like to weaken environmental safety laws and open more lands to drilling. This simply is not necessary.

READ THE REST HERE, MORONS:

On the Shelf: The Oil & Gas Industry

Most permits are on land that don't have oil, dipshit. Oil companies don't know they are worthless until after they drill a few holes on them and they come up dry.

Anyone who tries this sleazy propagana gambit is nothing but a totally dishonest hack.

Oil companies are spending money for environmental studies etc., to get permits to drill in places they know have no oil, according to CON$erviNutzis. :cuckoo: And they know this without even using the permits they paid money for. :cuckoo: Apparently CON$erviNutzis have convinced themselves that the oil companies applied for and paid for 6,500 permits when all they needed was a half a dozen expoloratory wells to know the 6.500 permits they paid for were useless. :cuckoo:

You're an even bigger moron than NYCaribeaner. No one knows there is oil on any given acre of land until they drill a well and oil comes up. You can't drill until you have a permit.

End of story.

Oil companies drill thousands of dry holes every year.

My father was a pretroleum geologist, so I know a thing or two about the oil business. On the other hand, you're a complete fucking moron who doesn't know jack squat about it.

And Obama is on the campaign trail taking credit for the increases he had ZERO to do with.

The man is a habitual liar.

It seems that the habitual liars are the ones who bought into the lies of omission of this thread. But since you now concede that we were a net exporter last year, reconcile that with the idiots who think that drilling on more wilderness lands will actually reduce the price of oil. You know, the complete morons who think that big oil is going to sell to us at a discount over world market prices, and that more drilling in the US is going to put any sort of dent in world demand.

And Obama had ZERO to do with the exportation...that was his predecessor Dickface...and Obama is taking credit for it.

I'm suprised he didn't shut that down as well.

*Idiot*

So why come up with, and defend, such a simpleminded thread like this one. I saw you jumped right on the band wagon, thinking this made sense. It shows what a right wing, lock step, moron you are.

Appears what Obama is saying is not the truth. AKA fibbing.

Great article here:

March 22, 2012
Obama Caught Fibbing at Oil Field

Read more: Obama Caught Fibbing at Oil Field - President Obama - Fox Nation

From the article:

Rep. Steve Pearce, R-N.M., and others disputed Obama's assertion that his policies have increased production on federal lands.

"While oil production on private lands has increased, according to the Institute of Energy Research, oil production on federal land was down 11% in 2011," Pearce said.

Tim Wigley, president of Western Energy Alliance, said Obama's "bureaucracies and broken policies are making energy development in the West increasingly difficult, time consuming, and cost prohibitive."

Yeah... Now show us where Obama ever made an "assertion that his policies have increased production on federal lands."

"Fibbing", my ass.

Way to pretend the President said something completely different from what he actually said.

And Obama had ZERO to do with the exportation...that was his predecessor Dickface...and Obama is taking credit for it.

*Idiot*

Is production higher than it was previously, or not?

Simple question.

Obama never "took credit" for it. He simply pointed out that critics, like you, who claimed that production was down, were either incorrect, or lying.

You're an even bigger moron than NYCaribeaner. No one knows there is oil on any given acre of land until they drill a well and oil comes up. You can't drill until you have a permit.

End of story.

My father was a pretroleum geologist, so I know a thing or two about the oil business. On the other hand, you're a complete fucking moron who doesn't know jack squat about it.
But that doesn't explain the stupidity in paying the expenses of securing 6,500 EXTRA unnecessary permits to drill a few exploratory wells!!! Since we can assume that the oil companies are not as stupid as CON$erviNutzis, they are either paying for permits where they already know there is oil and are holding back on digging the wells, or they are paying for permits for exploratory wells they have not dug yet.

End of story.

But that doesn't explain the stupidity in paying the expenses of securing 6,500 EXTRA unnecessary permits to drill a few exploratory wells!!! Since we can assume that the oil companies are not as stupid as CON$erviNutzis, they are either paying for permits where they already know there is oil and are holding back on digging the wells, or they are paying for permits for exploratory wells they have not dug yet.

I don't think they can do exploratory wells until after the permit is approved. Don't know what the cost is for getting the permit is either, but I think it only lasts for 2 years. So, it becomes a business decision, expected costs vs expected returns. The Obama amin is delaying ther approval of permits AND making it more costly and difficult to drill due to new EPA rules.

It seems that the habitual liars are the ones who bought into the lies of omission of this thread. But since you now concede that we were a net exporter last year, reconcile that with the idiots who think that drilling on more wilderness lands will actually reduce the price of oil. You know, the complete morons who think that big oil is going to sell to us at a discount over world market prices, and that more drilling in the US is going to put any sort of dent in world demand.

*Idiot*

So why come up with, and defend, such a simpleminded thread like this one. I saw you jumped right on the band wagon, thinking this made sense. It shows what a right wing, lock step, moron you are.

Simpleminded my ass DickHead. It exposes Obama and the left...

but you plod on shall you?

*Idiot*

What the fuck does it expose. Obama claimed that oil production is up in the US. You scumbags, pusillanimous pissants used totally unrelated data to claim that Obama had lied. Nope, it shows you for the liar. But instead of manning up, and admitting it, you want to lash out at people who corrected you. It's another sign of cognitive dissonance, that's so common among right wingers.

What the fuck does it expose. Obama claimed that oil production is up in the US. You scumbags, pusillanimous pissants used totally unrelated data to claim that Obama had lied. Nope, it shows you for the liar. But instead of manning up, and admitting it, you want to lash out at people who corrected you. It's another sign of cognitive dissonance, that's so common among right wingers.

And HE had NOTHING to do with it. Bush did. He is claiming credit for what Bush set in motion...what about this don't you understand, DickHead?

And HE had NOTHING to do with it. Bush did. He is claiming credit for what Bush set in motion...what about this don't you understand, DickHead?

He still didn't lie, asshat. He said production was up and it is. It puts to lie the wingnut canard that he's reducing production and that's why gas prices are so high. Are you really not man enough to admit the whole premise of this tread is bullshit? It's your credibility.

All he did was state the fact that, despite claims to the contrary, oil production is up, and is at the highest level it's been at in decades.

Is this true, or not? Answer the question.

And how is this "taking credit" for anything?

Didn't Obama tell us otherwise that production has increased? (Or did he take credit for something Bush did...again)?
overall production has actually increased, there is also that little thing called "private land"

Federal report: U.S. oil imports down, domestic production highest since 2003 - Los Angeles Times

there is also the forgotten fact that the oil industry is sitting on 7200 unused drilling permits. maybe you should just tell the oil companies to use those
Oil and Gas Industry Sitting on 7,200 Drilling Permits - NYTimes.com
"The oil and gas industry has nearly 7,200 permits to drill on public lands that it has yet to use, according to Bureau of Land Management data obtained by Greenwire."

Forum List

Back