Forward questions for Donald Trump to ask GOP candidates

Which fucking questions shold Donald Trump ask?

• Newt, why the fuck did you leave your sick wife while she was sick in the hospital?

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Newt, when you take bribes from Fannie, you're selling something, you coxucker

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Mitt, No one is that perfect in business, you suck you smart fuck

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Michele Bachman, you are one dumb fucking bimbo, you do look almost as hot as Palin, stop in

• Ron Paul, you old fuck, get the fuck out, you make me puke, you're fired.

• Ricky Santorum, I hear you get about 2% of the voters, you were fired yesterday, stupid fuck.

• Where's that fat fuck Christie? Mother-fucker dropped out, coxucker thinks he can beat me in 2016

• Where's that token Jeb Bush? Another joker for 2016, bring a lunch

• Rick Perry, I hear you are one dumb fuck. Pop quiz, what state is Texas in?

• Huntsman, maybe the Koch Brothers can buy your campaig, come back when you can ante up

• Total voters
The real media is probably getting sick of listening to the GOP candidates. They are running the risk of over exposure.

I say they should give everybody a break and keep their shady mugs off camera for awhile.

Donald Trump will moderate a GOP presidential debate on 12/27/11 in Iowa. I'm going to forward a few questions for The Donald to ask

Please vote on which questions you support, or post new ones

Now that would be a TRIP.

Donald Trump asking someone else about an extra marital affair and being married more than once---:lol::lol::lol:

How about a question for all of them....

Why do you support an agenda that marginalizes American working people for the excesses of wealthy Corporations?

Why is it that it never occurs to ANY of you that a strong working and Middle Class has EVERYTHING to do with our economic recovery and pandering to Corporate interests are detrimental?

My friend, your question makes perfect sense, however, my perception of Donald is that he is a Billionaire and his perspective would be decidedly not worker friendly. Donald is the ultimate Corporate insider, I'd bet Donald and VP Dick Cheney would have the same world-view. My fear is that the GOP candidate will be forced to toe-the-line for the wealthy and get beaten by BO again.

yeah, I know... a guy can dream right?

Donald Trump will moderate a GOP presidential debate on 12/27/11 in Iowa. I'm going to forward a few questions for The Donald to ask

Now that would be a TRIP.

Donald Trump asking someone else about an extra marital affair and being married more than once---:lol::lol::lol:

No worries, he'll just talk about birther stuff.

Who would let that psycho moderate anything.

Don't know who set it up, but its real...
Donald Trump To Moderate GOP Debate in Iowa - ABC News

Anyone see the irony of a moderator in a room where moderation is a sign of weakness?

Ol' Trumpy is (presently) goin' BALLISTIC (with Chuck Todd; MSNBC), over the legitimacy o' his....

529.gif

Last edited:
Ah, more of lefty saps trying to hide their angst over the rudderless administration.

But it's cool...we understand how you must be feeling. Only a year to go and then you can crawl back to where you belong.

Forum List

Back