Forums drive extreme ideology

Oh... bullshit. What's the point of Critical thought when you can't point that critical finger at yourself? that was MY point. oh... I get it... your side does nothing wrong and is beyond reproach.. I keep forgetting how shiite-like you guys are.
By definition, critical thought is not selective thought.

As I said, I understand. ;)

Yeah... by definition it's not.... but in practice, especially on here... it very much is.

But that's Ok... I understand your ignorance... the term "Critical Thinking" is a Rush Limbaugh mainstay... so to you... blasting anything and everything that doesn't jive with good 'ol Rush... is Critical thinking.. but critiquing the right is a "lack of critical thinking".

fuckin' hack....

Two liters of liberal kool-aid a day is really too much. The only time I hear about Limbaugh is from a liberal. Why is that?

Last edited:

Yeah... by definition it's not.... but in practice, especially on here... it very much is.

But that's Ok... I understand your ignorance... the term "Critical Thinking" is a Rush Limbaugh mainstay... so to you... blasting anything and everything that doesn't jive with good 'ol Rush... is Critical thinking.. but critiquing the right is a "lack of critical thinking".

fuckin' hack....

Two liters of liberal kool-aid a day is really too much. The only time I hear about Limbaugh is from a liberal. Why is that?
Who knew that the new partisan whine is 'critical thought is bad'?

Get a grip on your panties gramps. Political discourse is as old as the Federalist Papers. The last time political "moderates" were in charge was around the late 30's in Germany.

I wasn't referring to political moderation. I was talking about posting without all the Fuck yous, hate you, I'm better than you garbage. Moderation of how we deal with and talk to each other. Like trying to post with a level of respect for others.I know I'm guilty of it too and that's not my normal nature. That's why I posted this I guess, maybe trying to ground myself more than anything.

Stupid topic I guess. I should have just finished my beer and went to bed.

Not a bad topic, but not realistic for what happens at a message board where people (or most) cannot give up having the last word. I'm with you, and this place seduces me in the same way you admit to in your own words.

I've only been here a short while but the sheer level of stupidity and hatred are enough to harden anyone if they're not careful.

I see a few moderates on here and kudos to you for not falling into all the hate, both on the right and left.

The rest of you are the reason this country is broken. We are a nation of millions upon millions and to demand everyone follow an extreme viewpoint is absurd.
I would almost take you seriously if not for your avatar and signature line.

Yea well, does your avatar mean your a coke head insane freak?

It's a satirical statement I presume? Kinda like mine. Now what's wrong with the "change it back"? A president can be disliked without it being an extreme position.

I've only been here a short while but the sheer level of stupidity and hatred are enough to harden anyone if they're not careful.

I see a few moderates on here and kudos to you for not falling into all the hate, both on the right and left.

The rest of you are the reason this country is broken. We are a nation of millions upon millions and to demand everyone follow an extreme viewpoint is absurd.

"Moderates" are the ass-end of the american polity (with the possible exception of young white women voters) - they have no principles.

"Extreme" and it's variants used in a political context are meaningless defamation terms used by people who can't answer coherently why they support what they support, because it's just a sort of capricious random walk for them.

I'm going to address this post.

"Moderates" are the ass-end of the american polity" (this statement actually includes Independents because most Independents are moderate thinkers, whether they lean to the right or left.)

Back when our political landscape consisted of less polar opposites politically speaking, things got done. There was much more communication between the sides and things got done in Washington to the benefit of the country. Now Washington is certainly dysfunctional and nothing gets done. Congress and the presidency is now seen as a joke and the American people by huge margins are angry and give the BS going on in Washington low marks. The extremist are lying to themselves when they call that term "extreme" a "meaningless defamation term".
The extremist do not represent the vast majority of American people. A great example of this is the current debt ceiling debate. The far left wing controlled Democrats don't really want spending cuts on the entitlements that are draining the US budget. The GOP which is in the grasp of the far right refuse to raise revenues. A huge majority of every day Americans want to do both. Yet the extremist on both sides refuse to recognize the will of the people and the opinion of most non-partisan economist. So the result is absolutely nothing gets done because of the narrow-minded and childish behavior of the extremist who are controlling the dialog. These people would rather see the American economy and it's very weak recovery collapse instead of working together to solve on of the biggest economic crisis since the Great Depression. Both extremes love their extreme ideology than their country, it's as clear as night and day.
Moderates/Independents, have the open mind to look at the Big Picture, extremist only see the narrow picture. And that's why moderate/independent thinkers get things done because they look at the issues objectively. Objective thinking is what solves complex problems, not one-sided thinking. Our country was put together by independent objective thinking and those thinkers did a damn good job.

Last edited:

fuckin' hack....

Because for the vast majority of you die hard Shiites.... he is your spokesperson.

fuckin' hack....

Because for the vast majority of you die hard Shiites.... he is your spokesperson.

I speak for myself. Right here sometimes. I see your impersonating a religious scholar now. Allah Akbar to you too.

Forum List

Back