Forum Search Function is Broken

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
When I search on my name and a word like "taxes", I get 0 results. The same is true for almost any other word I have used umpteen times.

When I search on the word "taxes" under other users names, I get 0 results.

When I go to my profile page and try to list all my posts I have ever made, it only shows 2 posts.

What is going on?

When I search on my name and a word like "taxes", I get 0 results. The same is true for almost any other word I have used umpteen times.

When I search on the word "taxes" under other users names, I get 0 results.

When I go to my profile page and try to list all my posts I have ever made, it only shows 2 posts.

What is going on?

"When I go to my profile page and try to list all my posts I have ever made, it only shows 2 posts."

Mine's showing just 12 posts....so yes something's wrong.

Up to this point your experiences here were a dream sequence.

Admitting you broke it is good, now if you could specify how, it would be awesome.

Ok, I have been having problems with the forum myself the last 2 days. And Political chic sent me a message I show no posts. But then when I search hers and mine it just shows posts from this afternoon and some from 2012. Some strange things going on-
Here is her comment on my profile and what I found-

PoliticalChic

I looked for your posts....got this: "This member does not have any content."

Today at 4:00 PMDeleteReport

Un-ThankComment

You thanked this.

depotoo

Weird. I'm gonna try yours and mine and seewhat I get.

7 minutes ago Edit Delete Report

depotoo

Ok, when I search myself I get this and the other post I made from a few minutes ago and some posts from 2012 and that's all. The same thing when I search yours. I know I have been having problems with the forum the last couple of days. Wonder if it is related?

Ok, when I just came back to this page, this is how ,it first loaded-
Ok, it's not letting me upload an image.

You're traveling through another dimension,
a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind;
a journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination.
That's the signpost up ahead-- your next stop . . . the Twilight Zone!

Forum List

Back