Forum Junky

Um. teenage girls read those magazines; not women.

Yes.

Because they're stupid enough to think they could actually be "the one". Course, just because they want to be the one, doesn't mean the other party wants them for anything more than amusement. But clever? No.

I could fetch some stats on who reads Cosmo and etc.......but I highly doubt it is exclusive to teenagers.....

Sure guys are clever.....they realize a weakness and strike. Women while searching for "The one".....are clouded by emotional direction...rather than logical thought...and are thereby weakened...

This isnt all the time.....more often than not.....women kick ass in most departments.....but logic isnt a strong suit.

You do make some good points. But, as Dis was saying, the younger the girl, the more likely she is to fall for all the bullshit guys lay on them.

As women age, they get wiser, and see the BS guys say for what it is. I know most of my friends have a pretty good idea of what is real compared to what.

Some women get it, unless they are just clueless.

Yes.

Because they're stupid enough to think they could actually be "the one". Course, just because they want to be the one, doesn't mean the other party wants them for anything more than amusement. But clever? No.

I could fetch some stats on who reads Cosmo and etc.......but I highly doubt it is exclusive to teenagers.....

Sure guys are clever.....they realize a weakness and strike. Women while searching for "The one".....are clouded by emotional direction...rather than logical thought...and are thereby weakened...

This isnt all the time.....more often than not.....women kick ass in most departments.....but logic isnt a strong suit.

You were winning more points when you were drooling over my avatar. This isn't the section to be pulling out your "stats", so keep'em covered. :)

Really though. I think women have one heck of a strong sex drive.....and this is OK. Why women continually deny it...or try to nueter the fact is beyond me.

My wife makes far more advances than I.....

[/QUOTE]

You were winning more points when you were drooling over my avatar. This isn't the section to be pulling out your "stats", so keep'em covered. :)[/QUOTE]

Lol.....

Seriously though.....nice avatar....Lol

Well.....if guys are sex crazy maniacs....explain to me why most Womens magazines are completely packed with "How to get him in the sack"...."4000 postitions to try"...."Why oral totally rocks"....."How to get your "O" on.." type articles?????

Also....answer me this , For every guy that is sex crazed and bangs some random chick.....isnt there an equal amount of "recipients" to "givers" ratio?? For every sex crazed guy...there is a female recipient.

And if women are so damn superior intellectually....why do they keep falling for the same BS??? Could it be that men are just too clever , dare I say......hmmmm??

Yes.

Don't forget Cougers, Pumas, and Succubus. They're not just urban legends...

Cougar – an older woman who sexually pursues men at least 5 years their junior.[12] The term has been used in (American) TV series, advertising and film. The 2007 film Cougar Club was dedicated to the subject. A woman in her forties is considered a Cougar. If the woman is in her thirties, she is considered a Puma.
Age disparity in sexual relationships - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Succubus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

@Necritan: Aside from cougers and pumas, there is a small subset of women known as the bicycle. Everybody gets a ride.

Is Mountain Man the poster formerly known as Bat Boy?

re: Pumas and Cougars, they definitely exist. One of our favorite things to do (my friends, boyfriend and I) is to watch the cougars hunt at a couple of our favorite night spots. It's kind of hilarious and painful.

I will confess to having been a Puma in my younger years. I dated 2 guys in their 20s: 25 and 27, when I was 39. I grew out of it. They're fun and all, but they're like getting a puppy. Cute, a big ball of fun, lots of energy, but I prefer my men housetrained these days.

You are not normal. You know it's not good for you to post on forums but you feel compelled to continue.

The only way to stop, is to move out of any area in which a computer is present or request to be banned.

Believe me...the withdrawals are horrendous.

It's a better idea to just ride the addiction to rock bottom. Then seek help.

New Topics

Forum List

Back