Fort Hood's 911 - Col Peters

I think he did it because he is batshit crazy.

That he was a Muslim is besides the point. He just used extremism as a tool to justify his insanity to himself.

IMO, he is not marginally different than abortion clinic bombers.

And that illustrates exactly what's wrong with you, Ravi. You'll bend over backwards to support and defend the very people who want you dead....unless they happen to be claim to be Christian. Then you're perfectly willing to blame it on the religion.
How am I supporting him?

IMO, fundamentalism is fundamentalism...and it is all a sickness, it is all a tool to justify bad actions.

you'll never get to heaven with that attitude.:eusa_whistle:

That he was a Muslim is besides the point. He just used extremism as a tool to justify his insanity to himself.

And that illustrates exactly what's wrong with you, Ravi. You'll bend over backwards to support and defend the very people who want you dead....unless they happen to be claim to be Christian. Then you're perfectly willing to blame it on the religion.

isn't it a little early in the day to be drunk?

Shit!!! There's such a thing as too early? Fuck! I did not know that.

*Checks watch, is relieved to discover it is mid afternoon. Reaches for bottle*

How am I supporting him?

IMO, fundamentalism is fundamentalism...and it is all a sickness, it is all a tool to justify bad actions.

you'll never get to heaven with that attitude.:eusa_whistle:
Damn.

Looks like Peters is right. (sic)

Hasan apparently wanted to contact AQ. And they knew about it too.

Looks like Peters is right. (sic)

Hasan apparently wanted to contact AQ. And they knew about it too.

they knew and they let him continue on his way, people died because they lacked the nuts to haul his ass off in chains

If only there was a Worldwide Network of Abortion Clinic Bombers who had Governmental Systems that Supported them along with the Religious Institutions and Doctrines...

The Handful of Abortion Clinic Attacks are DWARFED by the Organized and Unorganized Attacks by Islam ALL around this Globe.

Our Enemy KNOWS that the More Individual their Attacks Seem, the MORE Difficult it will be for us to Respond.

Israel has been Dealing with this for Generations.

Now we are.

One More thing... There are People who have NO Religion at all who go after the Abortion Industry...

But when it comes to Terrorism in the Modern Day, this is almost an Exclusively Islamic thing we are Witnessing ALL around the World.

You don't See the Pope Applauding Attacks on Abortion Clinics, and that's the Distinction that those in the Anti-Christian Crowd here in America Don't seem to want to Acknowledge.

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back