Fort Hood's 911 - Col Peters

Concept,
I doubt rather seriously we agree on many things political....
......this, however, is surely one of them.
Well played.

:What prejudices???

He did it because he was a muslim. He was not an American. There is no other explanation. He simply played the Army for a free M.D. and when it came time to pay-up he did the allah-akbar bullshit and slaughtered the stupid, naive, infidels. "

KYZR,
In a word, 'YES'.
Thank you for illustrating, with a single post, EXACTLY what I was referring too. The American vs. Muslim comment you spew is brilliant in showing the detail and depth of your own degree of prejudice.

I'm waiting for your explanation. I bet you're an "apologist". Then we can create a poll to see which explanation gets the most votes.

I think he did it because he is batshit crazy.

That he was a Muslim is besides the point. He just used extremism as a tool to justify his insanity to himself.

IMO, he is not marginally different than abortion clinic bombers.

Ft. Hood Killer part of Government Mind Control Program

The Ft. Hood killer is Major Nidal Malik Hasan, a Virginia Tech graduate.
Virginia Tech student Seung-Hui ChoSeung-Hui Cho killed 32 students at Virginia Tech, then himself, in April of 2007.
Cathy O'Brien claims to have been a victim of a U.S. Government mind control program operating in a secret facility near Blacksburg, Virginia, home of Virginia Tech.
Cathy O'Brien wrote a book about this in 1995 entitled TRANCE-FORMATION of AMERICA. She claims Virginia Tech is good for two things, engineering and mind control. She adds that most of the mind control experimentation being conducted on the east coast of the United States is being performed from this secret underground facility near Blacksburg, Virginia.
This mind control program is run by DARPA, an agency of the Department of Defense responsible for the develpoment of new technology for use by the military. Developing Manchurian Candidates seems to be an important part of their agenda.
DARPA is an acronym meaning Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency.
Supposedly you can use Google Earth to find the approximate location of this secret underground facility. Type in the words "Kimballton Mine Blacksburg Virginia"
or try typing in the words "DUSEL Blacksburg". DUSEL is an acronym meaning Deep Underground Science Engineering Laboratory.
You can also Google the MK ULTRA project and learn more about the mind control programs the U.S. Government has been working on ever since the Philadelphia Experiment went horribly wrong in the 1940's.

Allvoices.com - Ft. Hood Killer part of Government Mind Control...

This is going in my Conspiracy Thread...

It was a Joke about Conspiracy Theorists, but this is Substance!

:)

peace...

Fort Hood's 9/11
By RALPH PETERS
Last Updated: 2:50 PM, November 6, 2009
Posted: 1:36 PM, November 6, 2009

On Thursday afternoon, a radicalized Muslim US Army officer shouting "Allahu Akbar!" committed the worst act of terror on American soil since 9/11. And no one wants to call it an act of terror or associate it with Islam.

What cowards we are. Political correctness killed those patriotic Americans at Ft. Hood as surely as the Islamist gunman did. And the media treat it like a case of non-denominational shoplifting. This was a terrorist act. When an extremist plans and executes a murderous plot against our unarmed soldiers to protest our efforts to counter Islamist fanatics, it’s an act of terror. Period.

When the terrorist posts anti-American hate-speech on the Web; apparently praises suicide bombers and uses his own name; loudly criticizes US policies; argues (as a psychiatrist, no less) with his military patients over the worth of their sacrifices; refuses, in the name of Islam, to be photographed with female colleagues; lists his nationality as "Palestinian" in a Muslim spouse-matching program, and parades around central Texas in a fundamentalist playsuit — well, it only seems fair to call this terrorist an "Islamist terrorist."

But the president won’t. Despite his promise to get to all the facts. Because there’s no such thing as "Islamist terrorism" in ObamaWorld.
And the Army won’t. Because its senior leaders are so sick with political correctness that pandering to America-haters is safer than calling terrorism "terrorism."
And the media won’t. Because they have more interest in the shooter than in our troops — despite their crocodile tears.

Maj. Nadal Malik Hasan planned this terrorist attack and executed it in cold blood. The resulting massacre was the first tragedy. The second was that he wasn’t killed on the spot.
Hasan survived. Now the rest of us will have to foot his massive medical bills. Activist lawyers will get involved, claiming "harassment" drove him temporarily insane. There’ll be no end of trial delays. At best, taxpayer dollars will fund his prison lifestyle for decades to come, since our politically correct Army leadership wouldn’t dare pursue or carry out the death penalty.

Maj. Hasan will be a hero to Islamist terrorists abroad and their sympathizers here. While US Muslim organizations decry his acts publicly, Hasan will be praised privately. And he’ll have the last laugh.
But Hasan isn’t the sole guilty party. The US Army’s unforgivable political correctness is also to blame for the casualties at Ft. Hood.

Given the myriad warning signs, it’s appalling that no action was taken against a man apparently known to praise suicide bombers and openly damn US policy. But no officer in his chain of command, either at Walter Reed Army Medical Center or at Ft. Hood, had the guts to take meaningful action against a dysfunctional soldier and an incompetent doctor.
Had Hasan been a Lutheran or a Methodist, he would’ve been gone with the simoon. But officers fear charges of discrimination when faced with misconduct among protected minorities.

Now 12 soldiers and a security guard lie dead. 31 soldiers were wounded, 28 of them seriously. If heads don’t roll in this maggot’s chain of command, the Army will have shamed itself beyond moral redemption.

There’s another important issue, too. How could the Army allow an obviously incompetent and dysfunctional psychiatrist to treat our troubled soldiers returning from war? An Islamist whacko is counseled for arguing with veterans who’ve been assigned to his care? And he’s not removed from duty? What planet does the Army live on?
For the first time since I joined the Army in 1976, I’m ashamed of its dereliction of duty. The chain of command protected a budding terrorist who was waving one red flag after another. Because it was safer for careers than doing something about him.
Get ready for the apologias. We’ve already heard from the terrorist’s family that "he’s a good American." In their world, maybe he is.

But when do we, the American public, knock off the PC nonsense?

A disgruntled Muslim soldier murdered his officers way back in 2003, in Kuwait, on the eve of Operation Iraqi Freedom. Recently? An American mullah shoots it out with the feds in Detroit. A Muslim fanatic attacks an Arkansas recruiting station. A Muslim media owner, after playing the peace card, beheads his wife. A Muslim father runs over his daughter because she’s becoming too Westernized.

Muslim terrorist wannabes are busted again and again. And we’re assured that "Islam’s a religion of peace."
I guarantee you that the Obama administration’s non-response to the Ft. Hood attack will mock the memory of our dead.
Ralph Peters’ latest novel is "The War After Armageddon."

:clap2: Nice to see someone calling it like it is.

:clap2:

peace...

The OP is full of factual lies.

Anyone that knew this man wrote threatening messages against his fellow soldiers, citizens or country and did not report him is a coward.

Amazing that someone can blame this on pcism.

Anyone that is a fundamentalist should be scrutinized by the military...no matter what the religion.

I am fed up and sick of hearing people being blamed for making fun of this cowards religion.

He was mocked not because of his religion, but, because of the fanatical and anti American sentiments coming out of his mouth.

Had he served with me he might had been more than merely mocked for some of his comments.

Mike

The OP is full of factual lies.

Anyone that knew this man wrote threatening messages against his fellow soldiers, citizens or country and did not report him is a coward.

Amazing that someone can blame this on pcism.

Anyone that is a fundamentalist should be scrutinized by the military...no matter what the religion.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1697684-post177.html

^Check that out, Ravi...

Props to Annie, of course... But I am Spreading the Truth all the same.

peace...

Well, there you go. He was reported.

Finell said he and other Army doctors complained to superiors about Hasan's statements.

The entire premise of the OP falls apart.

*Leans over and whispers in Ravi's ear*

Pssssst, the point is the higher ups, his chain of command, should have done something about those complaints.

*Stops whispering*

Question is, did they? Answer is, we don't know yet. Evaluation is, we don't know enough yet to actually decide one way or the other. The OP article may - or may not - be correct.

The moral of this story is: wait for facts, real facts not shit made up or speculated about by the media, before we decide the who, what, when, where, why of this incident.

Finell said he and other Army doctors complained to superiors about Hasan's statements.

Pssssst, the point is the higher ups, his chain of command, should have done something about those complaints.

*Stops whispering*

Question is, did they? Answer is, we don't know yet. Evaluation is, we don't know enough yet to actually decide one way or the other. The OP article may - or may not - be correct.

The moral of this story is: wait for facts, real facts not shit made up or speculated about by the media, before we decide the who, what, when, where, why of this incident.
The OP is blaming the Army, when there is information that he was reported to the intelligence community. So guess what? If that is true and the Intelligence community gave him a pass then it is the Intelligence community's fault and not the Army's.

It's funny that you and mal and all the other wingers think the Army and the Intelligence community are full of cowards.

*Stops whispering*

The OP is blaming the Army, when there is information that he was reported to the intelligence community. So guess what? If that is true and the Intelligence community gave him a pass then it is the Intelligence community's fault and not the Army's.

It's funny that you and mal and all the other wingers think the Army and the Intelligence community are full of cowards.

You really don't just jump to conclusions - you are the Neil Armstrong of conclusion jumpers, Ravi.

Nowhere - not once - ever - have I or anyone else called the Army or the Intelligence Community cowards.

Personally, I have said - since this thing started that we simply don't know enough to judge it.

In the Military*, they are called 'knowns, unknowns, known unknowns and unknown unknowns'.

Knowns: Things we know as fact
Unknowns: Things we don't know
Known Unknowns: Things we know that we don't know
Unknown Unknowns: Oh crap we hadn't even realized we didn't know that.

*Edit: Oops, I may have 'misspoken, it could be an academic term, rather than military. My bad.

**Bows**

Last edited:

*Stops whispering*

You really don't just jump to conclusions - you are the Neil Armstrong of conclusion jumpers, Ravi.

Nowhere - not once - ever - have I or anyone else called the Army or the Intelligence Community cowards.

Personally, I have said - since this thing started that we simply don't know enough to judge it.

In the Military, they are called 'knowns, unknowns, known unknowns and unknown unknowns'.

*Bows*
The OP called the Army cowards.

You'd have more credibility if you criticized the OP...but since you didn't, you have none.

You're welcome.

In the Military, they are called 'knowns, unknowns, known unknowns and unknown unknowns'.

*Bows*
The OP called the Army cowards.

You'd have more credibility if you criticized the OP...but since you didn't, you have none.

You're welcome.

Coming from the original Little Miss No Cred, I'm not too concerned about what you think.

Sen. Lieberman needs to move forward with his congressional investigation. Take names rand and serial numbers and get all testimony under oath. Let's begin.

That he was a Muslim is besides the point. He just used extremism as a tool to justify his insanity to himself.

And that illustrates exactly what's wrong with you, Ravi. You'll bend over backwards to support and defend the very people who want you dead....unless they happen to be claim to be Christian. Then you're perfectly willing to blame it on the religion.

And that illustrates exactly what's wrong with you, Ravi. You'll bend over backwards to support and defend the very people who want you dead....unless they happen to be claim to be Christian. Then you're perfectly willing to blame it on the religion.

isn't it a little early in the day to be drunk?

How am I supporting him?

IMO, fundamentalism is fundamentalism...and it is all a sickness, it is all a tool to justify bad actions.

Forum List

Back