Fort Hood troops Ordered to deploy to Afghanistan..

We should not send them to War because someone killed some of them over here?

They are trained for combat and it is what they signed on for.

Fort Hood troops ordered to Afghanistan

:( UHHH!!!! OK!!!! I wonder how they will react and perform?

They will perform by doing whatever they are sent there to do, honor their mission, and God Willing come home safe back to their families.

:( They will be going from one hell into another, but i know one thing for sure, their eyes will be wide open, for what ever comes at them.God Bless them!!!. I think it will make them tougher after what happened here at home. Tough enough to chew steel off of a tank and spit it out, I say!!!:lol:

:( They will be going from one hell into another,

I don't understand this part of your statement.

Soldiers are human and they face mortality even when they are not in active combat. The events at Ft. Hood were sad and shocking as all acts of violence are but I hardly think that makes the place Hell.

In fact many of those soldiers call Ft. Hood home.

It would be the same as never expecting another student to learn at Columbine or Virginia Tech.

I almost wish I could go with them. But war is a younger mans (or woman's now) game.

They will go, they will see, they will perform their missions, they will kick big time butt.

Then they will come home and prepare to do it again.

:salute:

It's their job, and they do it well. I don't believe mortar shells care if you are "on the front" or "in the mess hall," at least that's what I'm told.

Perhaps they will have more motivation than most when they meet the enemy?

:( They will be going from one hell into another,

I don't understand this part of your statement.

Soldiers are human and they face mortality even when they are not in active combat. The events at Ft. Hood were sad and shocking as all acts of violence are but I hardly think that makes the place Hell.

In fact many of those soldiers call Ft. Hood home.

It would be the same as never expecting another student to learn at Columbine or Virginia Tech.

Amen---Ft. Hood is in Texas, by God----How dare you call it hell ??:lol:

Fort Hood troops ordered to Afghanistan

:( UHHH!!!! OK!!!! I wonder how they will react and perform?

Take some time to actually read what happened on that fateful day and learn a thing or two. Unlike civilians who would naturally flee in panic (as seen on a typical reality TV video), the soldiers responded admirably by pulling wounded to safety, administering first aid and making certain that no one else was endangered. They responded exactly as they were trained to do.

They will perform the way professional soldiers are expected to perform.

Forum List

Back