Fort Hood shooter writes to ISIS leader, asks to become 'citizen' of Islamic State

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
(CNN) -- The Army psychiatrist who killed 13 people at Fort Hood has written a letter to the leader of ISIS, asking to become a citizen of the Islamic State's caliphate, his attorney said Thursday.

"The letter states that Nadal Hasan wants to become a citizen of the Islamic State caliphate," attorney John Galligan said. "He wrote it in the last few weeks."

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the notorious leader of ISIS who declared himself the caliph -- the religious ruler -- over what he calls the Islamic State that he says stretches from western Syria to eastern Iraq.
"I formally and humbly request to be made a citizen of the Islamic State," Hasan wrote in the letter, according to Fox News.

"It would be an honor for any believers to be an obedient citizen soldier to a people and its leader who don't compromise the religion of All-Mighty Allah to get along with the disbelievers."

Hasan is on the military's death row at the U.S. Disciplinary Barracks at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas.

Fort Hood shooter writes to ISIS leader asks to join - CNN.com

that fucking muslime son-of-a-cocksucker should face a military firing squad that will use Ma Deuce (M2) machine guns and keep firing till the ammo box is empty !! :up:

I thought the Manchurian muslim declared this WORKPLACE VIOLENCE.... now this mofo is ALLOWED to be in CONTACT with an ISIS LEADER.... WHERE IS THE LEADERSHIP IN THIS COUNTRY...EVERYTHING RIGHT IS NOW WRONG!

Am I the only one that sees this shit, I'm sure OTHER PATRIOTS agree, but what about you SUBVERSIVES, care to jump in and DEFEND this mass murderer?

Hey, I thought it was just Workplace Violence?

Forum List

Back