Forsake The Troops Fuck Head on Hannity Vid

You know you're F*CKED up when even Alan Colmes thinks you're a moron..

I've mellowed out a lot since my younger days. I very seldom get the urge to beat the shit out of someone anymore. But that idiot needs an as kicking as bad as anybody I've ever seen or heard.

One thing I'd bet you though, if you look to where he went to school, I'd bet he's a product of what his liberal teachers pumped his empty freakin' head full of... BULL SHIT!

hes probably some closet fag that couldnt get into the service for some reason. dude looks like a freaking pin head dope smoker to begin with :poke:

Pale Rider said:
I've mellowed out a lot since my younger days. I very seldom get the urge to beat the shit out of someone anymore. But that idiot needs an as kicking as bad as anybody I've ever seen or heard.

One thing I'd bet you though, if you look to where he went to school, I'd bet he's a product of what his liberal teachers pumped his empty freakin' head full of... BULL SHIT!

If this is you mellowed out, then i bet hanging with you was very entertaining when you were younger lol

Ok this kid is so freaking stupid. how does a guy like that get on tv. i think i should be on tv. that guy looks like he is just a dumb gay kid. ive seen super models that look bigger than him.

Ok this kid is so freaking stupid. how does a guy like that get on tv. i think i should be on tv. that guy looks like he is just a dumb gay kid. ive seen super models that look bigger than him.

seabass.jpg

Poster child for lobotomy.

It should be legal to shoot bastards like this on sight. What I can't figure is why Hannity gave him air time. Is he getting that desperate for ratings that he needs to do a Springer impersonation?

Wonder if this idiot is related to Garbledell84? The close-set eyes, sloping forehead, slack jaw, vacuous expression and criminally stupid mindset could definitely be a family thing.

Merlin1047 said:

It should be legal to shoot bastards like this on sight. What I can't figure is why Hannity gave him air time. Is he getting that desperate for ratings that he needs to do a Springer impersonation?

Wonder if this idiot is related to Garbledell84? The close-set eyes, sloping forehead, slack jaw, vacuous expression and criminally stupid mindset could definitely be a family thing.
it hink it was obvious why he put him on. anyone with as jacked up views as this retard does deserves to be made a spectical of in public. they should ahve had callins to make fun of him too.

Merlin1047 said:

Why not give him airtime as a representative of the leftist mindset? Personally, I think he is an excellent representative.

Merlin1047 said:

Oh i have no doubt why Sean had him on. He exemplifies whats going on with the Democrat party and makes Sean look good. My question is why did Alan let this guy come on.

Forum List

Back