Former Wisconsin Attorney Gen: Gov. Walker Violated Ethics, Election and Labor Laws

Bfgrn

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2009
Scott+Walker.jpg
Scott+Walker.jpg
Scott+Walker.jpg

When Gov. Scott Walker discussed strategies to lay off state employees for political purposes, to coordinate supposedly “independent” political expenditures to aid legislators who support his budget repair bill, and to place agent provocateurs on the streets of Madison in order to disrupt peaceful demonstrations, he engaged in what a former attorney general of Wisconsin says could turn out to be serious ethics, election law and labor violations.

More

UAKB4.png
9c1f3ada-7637-11df-8287-001cc4c03286.preview-300.jpg

Madison's mayor and police chief Thursday called on Gov. Scott Walker to explain statements he made in a secretly recorded phone conversation that he "thought about" planting troublemakers among the thousands of demonstrators at the Capitol.

"Someone in his inner circle raised seriously the possibility of hiring people to come in and apparently create violence in my city," Mayor Dave Cieslewicz said. "I find it appalling, and I want to know who that was."

Tens of thousands of people have demonstrated at the Capitol over the past 11 days, during which Madison police made no arrests. Most of the demonstrators oppose a bill backed by Walker to limit collective bargaining rights for public employees.

Madison Police Chief Noble Wray also said he wanted an explanation from the governor, saying he found it "very unsettling and troubling that anyone would consider creating safety risks for our citizens and law enforcement officers"

More

How many threads do we need on this? It's been discussed for fucking pages.... but, as always, a few posters seem incapable of using the 'search' function.

Madison's mayor and police chief Thursday called on Gov. Scott Walker to explain statements he made in a secretly recorded phone conversation that he "thought about" planting troublemakers among the thousands of demonstrators at the Capitol.

OMG, he's becoming a Democrat. Next thing you know he'll be working for the Obama Administration.

How many threads do we need on this? It's been discussed for fucking pages.... but, as always, a few posters seem incapable of using the 'search' function.

What's the problem Cali girl, does it make you uncomfortable to expose just how scurrilous this Governor is? He contemplated placing thugs in a crowd of peaceful protesters. But he decided against it, not because it was wrong, but because:

"... My only fear would be is if there was a ruckus caused that that would scare the public into thinking maybe the governor has got to settle to avoid all these problems."

what a joke
a progressive blog

You like to throw around the term 'political hack'...how can anyone support this guy and this kind of scurrilous activity and not be a political hack

What's the problem Cali girl, does it make you uncomfortable to expose just how scurrilous this Governor is? He contemplated placing thugs in a crowd of peaceful protesters. But he decided against it, not because it was wrong, but because:

"... My only fear would be is if there was a ruckus caused that that would scare the public into thinking maybe the governor has got to settle to avoid all these problems."

No, Bf.... I just don't waste time going over the same shit more than once. We have a thread on it. We do not need two. If you think your opinions are so fucking important that they need a separate thread.... you are delusional.

Just admit you fucked up and ask the Mods to merge it.

No, Bf.... I just don't waste time going over the same shit more than once. We have a thread on it. We do not need two. If you think your opinions are so fucking important that they need a separate thread.... you are delusional.

Sorry Cali Girl, I don't want my thread thrown in a bin and buried inside a thousand post thread. It is censorship. Why do you support that?

lol, a mayor and a police chief asking Walker to explain what he meant from SOME DUMB STUPID PRANK CALLER..

I'd tell them to them to stick it where the sun don't shine and go do their WORK they are paid for.

Sorry Cali Girl, I don't want my thread thrown in a bin and buried inside a thousand post thread. It is censorship. Why do you support that?

How old are you, 5? What a brat you sound like. Your thread is the same as has been discussed in minute detail for pages.... but, instead of reading that, and adding your opinion... you think your 'thought' (which actually isn't your 'thought', it's just another version of the same article that is already being covered).... but you don't want YOUR thread buried.... pathetic.

Your thread is no different to the last one... there is nothing in it that adds to the discussion that has already been done.

In short, you are - as usual - a day late and a dollar short. Loser.

lol, a mayor and a police chief asking Walker to explain what he meant from SOME DUMB STUPID PRANK CALLER..

I'd tell them to them to stick it where the sun don't shine and go do their WORK they are paid for.

thats why you are meaningless and hold no power.

wait a second, cali girl, i thought you didnt do the whole insult thing? Oh well.

insults and insulting the people here seems to your bag. that's about all you do. sad sad.

what a joke
a progressive blog

You like to throw around the term 'political hack'...how can anyone support this guy and this kind of scurrilous activity and not be a political hack
you posted a blog quoting a political hack
you are also a hack

I quoted an article written by John Nichols, Cap Times associate editor.

The Capital Times (or Cap Times) is a newspaper published in Madison, Wisconsin by The Capital Times Company. The newspaper is primarily distributed in a 19-county region in south-central Wisconsin.

The Capital Times began publishing as an afternoon daily on December 13, 1917, competing directly with the Wisconsin State Journal. ref

6a00d8341c52aa53ef011168cbdeee970c-800wi

LOL, a FORMER attorney general.

man they are digging them out of the bottom of the barrel with this thing.

Forum List

Back