Former WH press secretary, Scott McClellan, voting for Obama

How does some traitor to Bush who got paid millions to write a book bashing Bush who now gets paid to bash McCain hurt more than Bush's former Sec. State?

I don't understand why you seem to have a problem with this man exposing the Bush administration for what they've done. This man was an insider, he saw everything that went on.

We need more traitors in the Bush administration so we can actually find out all the things he did in the last 8 years. Things that we might not even feel the effects of for years to come.

I guess I'm all for bashing Bush and therefore this man is a hero in my opinion.

First Colin Powell, now Scott McClellan.

Who's next?

Dick Cheney?

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time - Blogs from CNN.com

Most real conservatives who are honestly upset with the GOP over the past 8 years can't pretend McCain will be any different.

The difference will be that the Democrats will be in charge of Congress so of course McCain will veto any spending they send his way.

Normally that might be a good thing, but America needs a face lift and we can't have John the Obstructionist McCain stopping any/all progress.

If the Dems spend too much, we'll vote them out in 2 years. But we need to right the wrongs the GOP did when Bush/Delay were in full control.

Unless you want those corporate loopholes to continue. You know, the ones that allowed offshore companies to dodge billions in taxes. If those continue, how is McCain going to balance his budget?

Uh, as I've been saying alllll along....we shall see.

Here's to the new boss, same as the old boss

The Ties that bind............

CFR, Bilderberg, NWO, UN..... Obama, the chosen one from the present Republican Party --ever wonder why out of nowhere they suddenly ran McCain? McCain who had raiseda whopping 1.4 million when he came out of nowhere to win the first primary....

That truth won't be heard until the bloom/dissonance wears off.

.. but you are absolutely correct.

Unless you want those corporate loopholes to continue. You know, the ones that allowed offshore companies to dodge billions in taxes. If those continue, how is McCain going to balance his budget?
Once Obammy raises corporate taxes there will be no stopping the exodus of corporate headquarters to the Cayman Islands, Bermuda, etc.

Before my kids were old enough to go to school my wife and I put together a little study of major metropolitan areas along with a prioritized list of what is important to us for raising our family and maximizing our wealth so we could retire as early as possible. We then selected the best area for us and moved there.

Don't you think that corporations, beholden to their stockholders, will do the same?

I don't understand why you seem to have a problem with this man exposing the Bush administration for what they've done. This man was an insider, he saw everything that went on.

We need more traitors in the Bush administration so we can actually find out all the things he did in the last 8 years. Things that we might not even feel the effects of for years to come.

I guess I'm all for bashing Bush and therefore this man is a hero in my opinion.

This man didn't expose the Bush Administration for anything. When he first started writing his book, it was a positive spin on the Bush administration. Then a publisher came along and offered him millions of dollars to write a bad book about the Bush administration. Money talks and McClellen sold his soul. This guy is a complete 100% FRAUD.

Who can blame him ? This is the best way to prove your not a racist that has come along in years. If anyone calls you a racist, you just point to the fact that your on record as having endorsed Obama. On the other hand if you plan to fun for any office in the future , not having endorsed Obama can be used to PROVE you are a racist.

No one cares about Powell? You're such an idiot:eusa_clap:

Colin Powell is well respected across the nation except for by Bush since he used him then spit him out

There are a hell of a lot more people than just Bush who have no respect for Colin Powell. He's not the universally accepted grandpappy you may think he is.

However, I wouldn't say "no one" cares about Powell.

Forum List

Back