Former VP Cheney Hospitalized

NRDC: The Cheney Energy Task Force Records

In the spring of 2002, under order from a federal judge, the U.S. Department of Energy released to NRDC roughly 13,500 pages relating to previously secret proceedings of the Bush administration's energy task force. (President Bush formed the task force in early 2001 to develop a national energy policy, with Vice President Cheney at the helm.) Even though the government heavily censored the documents before supplying them to NRDC, they reveal that Bush administration officials sought extensive advice from utility companies and the oil, gas, coal and nuclear energy industries, and incorporated their recommendations, often word for word, into the energy plan .

remember this

Now combine it with the people they hired to fuck and suck the energy lobbiest instead of policing them.

This was caused by Bush and Cheney energy policy.

You can lie and say its Obamas fault but that is just how the right opperates.

The world slowly becomes a better place when people of Cheneys ilk expire.

He's hardly an honorable American. He's more of an exploitative, corrupt corporatist who used power and priviledge to serve his personal interests, not what is best for the country.

NRDC: The Cheney Energy Task Force Records

In the spring of 2002, under order from a federal judge, the U.S. Department of Energy released to NRDC roughly 13,500 pages relating to previously secret proceedings of the Bush administration's energy task force. (President Bush formed the task force in early 2001 to develop a national energy policy, with Vice President Cheney at the helm.) Even though the government heavily censored the documents before supplying them to NRDC, they reveal that Bush administration officials sought extensive advice from utility companies and the oil, gas, coal and nuclear energy industries, and incorporated their recommendations, often word for word, into the energy plan .

remember this

Now combine it with the people they hired to fuck and suck the energy lobbiest instead of policing them.

This was caused by Bush and Cheney energy policy.

You can lie and say its Obamas fault but that is just how the right opperates.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I cant feel any human emotions for this man.

Its like wishing a serial killer recovery.

Per your arguments in another thread, by feeling this way you are spreading evil in the world.

Compassion and charity is not just for people we like. But often for people we don't like. They are often the ones who need it the most.

Per your arguments in another thread, by feeling this way you are spreading evil in the world.

Compassion and charity is not just for people we like. But often for people we don't like. They are often the ones who need it the most.

It was dead-eye dick(less) that supported torture. Torture has nothing whatsoever to do with "Any human emotions." Cheney is a war criminal.

I hope he dies a long, slow, lingering, painful death.

It was dead-eye dick(less) that supported torture. Torture has nothing whatsoever to do with "Any human emotions." Cheney is a war criminal.

I hope he dies a long, slow, lingering, painful death.

Shows some true colors around here..

If you actually had Self Respect you would drop the Politics and at least wish him a Safe Recovery.

But then again, that might be too much to ask.

Forum List

Back