Former top FBI lawyer James Baker under criminal investigation for media leaks

Has Guiliani turned in the FBI agent that was leaking information to him yet?
Just as soon as they start to prosecute Comey for leaking the memo with Trump!!!!!

Sorry that makes no sense. You have a lawyer who is working for the President that KNOWS someone in the FBI that broke the law by leaking classified info and he hasn't turned him in.
AND Comey Admitted he leaked his personal memo to his friend in Hope's that it would start a special prosecutor....seems THAT is much more egregious a leak!

James Comey admits leaking his Trump memo to the press - Washington Examiner
Washington Examiner › james-c...

Jun 8, 2017 · Comey admitted that leak after Sen. Susan Collins, R-Maine, asked him why he kept those memos, and then asked if he ever .

But hey, you little ABNORMALS usually have nothing to back up what you post!

You are a hypocrite. You want one person busted for leaking a personal memo, verses NOT caring about an FBI agent that leaked classified information about an ongoing investigation to a man that is a lawyer for the PRESIDENT of the United States.
Ok, I'm a hypocrite...you are an asshole and an Anti-American
Commie piece of shit with an IQ so low it is a wonder you can breathe...how about these, fucking moron....

IG report faults fired FBI official McCabe for leak to media
The Hill

View attachment 240420
Apr 13, 2018 · The report from Inspector General Michael Horowitz makes the case that McCabe authorized disclosures to the media that were

Rand Paul: John Brennan Leaked Top Secret Information That Blew a US Operation to Help Friends Make Money - Countable
Countable › us › articles › 5872-rand-pa...

Jul 23, 2018 · by RedState | 7.27.18. Former CIA Director John Brennan testifies on Capitol Hill in Washington, Tuesday, May 23, 2017, before the

Report: Clapper Leaked Dossier Briefing to CNN, Lied About It | RealClearPolitics
RealClearPolitics › 2018/04/27 › report_...

Apr 27, 2018 · A newly declassified congressional report claims that James Clapper leaked details of a secret briefing about the Steele dossier, then lied about it

Peter Strzok, Lisa Page conspired to leak anti-Trump stories to mainstream media - Washington Times
Washington Times › news › sep › peter-s...

View attachment 240421
Sep 10, 2018 · FBI agent Peter Strzok conspired with his in-house lover to leak anti-Trump stories to the media in spring 2017 when he headed the

Now dumbass what was that supposed FBI leak about and did it do any damage the way the above FELONIOUS SCUMBAG LEAKERS did?

Yep. I touched a nerve because you know it is the truth.

Just as soon as they start to prosecute Comey for leaking the memo with Trump!!!!!

Sorry that makes no sense. You have a lawyer who is working for the President that KNOWS someone in the FBI that broke the law by leaking classified info and he hasn't turned him in.
AND Comey Admitted he leaked his personal memo to his friend in Hope's that it would start a special prosecutor....seems THAT is much more egregious a leak!

Jun 8, 2017 · Comey admitted that leak after Sen. Susan Collins, R-Maine, asked him why he kept those memos, and then asked if he ever .

You are a hypocrite. You want one person busted for leaking a personal memo, verses NOT caring about an FBI agent that leaked classified information about an ongoing investigation to a man that is a lawyer for the PRESIDENT of the United States.
Commie piece of shit with an IQ so low it is a wonder you can breathe...how about these, fucking moron....

The Hill

View attachment 240420
Apr 13, 2018 · The report from Inspector General Michael Horowitz makes the case that McCabe authorized disclosures to the media that were

Rand Paul: John Brennan Leaked Top Secret Information That Blew a US Operation to Help Friends Make Money - Countable

Jul 23, 2018 · by RedState | 7.27.18. Former CIA Director John Brennan testifies on Capitol Hill in Washington, Tuesday, May 23, 2017, before the

Report: Clapper Leaked Dossier Briefing to CNN, Lied About It | RealClearPolitics

Apr 27, 2018 · A newly declassified congressional report claims that James Clapper leaked details of a secret briefing about the Steele dossier, then lied about it

Peter Strzok, Lisa Page conspired to leak anti-Trump stories to mainstream media - Washington Times

View attachment 240421
Sep 10, 2018 · FBI agent Peter Strzok conspired with his in-house lover to leak anti-Trump stories to the media in spring 2017 when he headed the

Now dumbass what was that supposed FBI leak about and did it do any damage the way the above FELONIOUS SCUMBAG LEAKERS did?

You are a deranged little pissant!....I show you 5 of the top administration leakers. And all you can think of is one FBI agent....ABNORMAL OBSESSION at its finest....ROTFLMFAO!!

The Hill

View attachment 240420

View attachment 240421

You are a deranged little pissant!....I show you 5 of the top administration leakers. And all you can think of is one FBI agent....ABNORMAL OBSESSION at its finest....ROTFLMFAO!!

And you still don't get it. It isn't just about the position of the leaker, but the position of the person that KNOWS THE LEAKER, and who has railed for the punishment of leakers publicly.

You flood this forum with garbage posts from garbage sources proving how much of a partisan hypocrite you are. :)

The Hill

View attachment 240420

View attachment 240421

And you still don't get it. It isn't just about the position of the leaker, but the position of the person that KNOWS THE LEAKER, and who has railed for the punishment of leakers publicly.

You flood this forum with garbage posts from garbage sources proving how much of a partisan hypocrite you are. :)
Yes, traitors and usurper knew the heads of the alphabet agencies

If Comey broke a law, Trump would have had his Justice Dept crucify Comey

end of story

Rudy Giuliani is a known and proven imbecile

end of story

Hildebeast broke the law over 100 times and under a corrupt Comey, after spelling out exactly what felonies she did, said he could find NO INTENT....except that THE LAW says NOTHING about intent, it states a simple act by itself!

Hildebeast broke the law over 100 times and under a corrupt Comey, after spelling out exactly what felonies she did, said he could find NO INTENT....except that THE LAW says NOTHING about intent, it states a simple act by itself!

If Hillary or Comey broke any laws, Trump would have had his Justice Dept crucify them both

end of story

If Hillary or Comey broke any laws, Trump would have had his Justice Dept crucify them both

end of story

Lololol....3-4 weeks.....New AG, NEW STORY!!!

end of story

So GIVEN THAT ASSESSMENT OF THE FACTS, MY UNDERSTANDING OF THE LAW, MY CONCLUSION WAS AND REMAINS NO REASONABLE PROSECUTOR WOULD BRING THIS CASE. NO REASONABLE PROSECUTOR WOULD BRING THE SECOND CASE IN 100 YEARS FOCUSED ON GROSS NEGLIGENCE. I KNOW THAT'S BEEN A SOURCE OF SOME CONFUSION FOR FOLKS, THAT'S JUST THE WAY IT IS. I know the Department of Justice, I KNOW NO REASONABLE PROSECUTOR WOULD BRING THis CASE.

I know a lot of my former friends are out there saying they would

I WONDER WHERE THEY WERE THE LAST 40 YEARS BECAUSE I'D LIKE TO SEE THE CASES THEY BROUGHT ON GROSS NEGLIGENCE. Nobody would, nobody did.
- Comey

There will come a time when Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) and Mark Meadows (R-NC) will need to be investigated
Didn't Sessions tell Jordan (on a TV clip) that he needed more than a 'seems to me like it ain't right' to start an investigation into Something about Clinton? Sessions said Jordan should bring him more than a pipe dream, that he can't just go out and start an investigation on a whim (or as a diversion).

Trump must be in serious doodoo for Jordan and Meadows to start screeching like stuck pigs.

Forum List

Back