Former Smallville star Chloe may be facing up to a life sentence for crime if convicted.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
Here it is for the people that remember the show.Shame to hear since that is MY favorite show ever made that she has to taint the memory of it.:mad: Even if she gets off lightly and just a 15 month sentence,when people see that show in the future,thats all they will discuss about it now in years to come.

From looking at that photo of her on the left,I would not be surprised in the least if the word ALLEGED turns out to be factual.that is one scary photo of what you would expect someone into that to look like.

‘Smallville’ Star Allison Mack Reached Out to Emma Watson About Alleged Sex Cult

My she used to be so pretty in her day on that show WHEN she was clean back then is what is really sad about it.Guess she turned to that since she could not get anything after that.

Kristen Kreuk who was Lana on the show,she also was at first initially involved in it but unlike Mack she did not know what she was getting herself into and left. Mack did know and stayed on. Thank God Kreuk did not stay on and got out when she realised what was happening,dont know if i could bare to watch it in the future if SHE had turned to be guilty as well.

Allison Mack joined alleged sex cult to fill 'a void in her life,' ex-NXIVM member says

Last edited:
go away government paid shill,^ not even a topic like this is your sorry ass wanted here.

Forum List

Back