Former SEIU Official: Union Forced 'Mandatory Volunteerism' for Democrat Politicians

Did you file a report!
Nope. The fact that it made national news that day was good enough for me.

:)

Okay, but if the individual wasn't punished, then there isn't much of a victory....unless your goal was just to sully an organization instead of punishing the person responsible.

A union thugs assaults someone, and the person assaulted was trying to sully the union?

You pathetic hag.

Any of the "major" news outlets will do. Shouldn't a whistleblower actually blow the whistle? Telling Breitbart is like putting foil on your head and running up and down the street.

Apparently the question was too hard. I asked you to name a 'reputable news' source. I would struggle with that too... but you seem to have a more flexible standard than I do.

Simple fact is... no major outlet would touch it... because they are beholden to unions. Most journalists are members of unions - most certainly on the left... they won't touch it.

Sucks to be rational but I prefer it to the alternative.

I did answer it. I was clear that I will be outraged when this is a confirmed story and not just some potential former employee with a grudge. When ABC, NBC, CNN or even FOX NEWS, not the Hannity's of the Right Wingosphere, pick it up. If it is a confirmed story and not something from a conspiracy site like Breitbart's, I'll stand beside you and demand an investigation.

I'll also remember this discussion the next time you're dismissing a report from Huffpo or Think Progress.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rPWNY0oqEo]Union Members Force To Attend Rally For Warren Or Be Penalize - Warren Vs Brown - O'Reilly - YouTube[/ame]

I await your outrage.

That you cared more about smearing the organization than punishing the guilty individual.
Well, don't you look foolish for making that assumption.

Actually, I cared more about getting what I wanted in the first place. Being assaulted for asking for it came as a surprise. Unfortunately for them, it was on film.

And, in my book, their making the national news for it and looking like the thugs they were was punishment enough.

If it was NN, why not post a link?

What other assumption can one make when you chose not to press charges against an individual because it made an organization look bad.

It was one person, not the SEIU that attacked you.

Y'all don't like having all Tea Baggers painted as racist because some are, but you have no problem painting others with a broad brush?

You use a pretty broad brush, and whine when it happens to you?

Dumb hag.

We have something in common. I've been assaulted by an SEIU member during an election.

:thup:

Ohhhh yea, I remember that! Man, that was funny..... for me at least. For you, maybe not so much.
I admit that my heart rate was quite elevated during it.

Who knew they would react like that.

Freaky.

my father in law(r.i.p)) was once mistaken for a scab and harrassed and had vandalism done to his property. I am pro union but not with this type of activity by it's members.
Now, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest is on, I am busy

Apparently the question was too hard. I asked you to name a 'reputable news' source. I would struggle with that too... but you seem to have a more flexible standard than I do.

Simple fact is... no major outlet would touch it... because they are beholden to unions. Most journalists are members of unions - most certainly on the left... they won't touch it.

Sucks to be rational but I prefer it to the alternative.

I did answer it. I was clear that I will be outraged when this is a confirmed story and not just some potential former employee with a grudge. When ABC, NBC, CNN or even FOX NEWS, not the Hannity's of the Right Wingosphere, pick it up. If it is a confirmed story and not something from a conspiracy site like Breitbart's, I'll stand beside you and demand an investigation.

I'll also remember this discussion the next time you're dismissing a report from Huffpo or Think Progress.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rPWNY0oqEo]Union Members Force To Attend Rally For Warren Or Be Penalize - Warren Vs Brown - O'Reilly - YouTube[/ame]

I await your outrage.

That would be the right wingoshere. Bill O'Reilly isn't NEWS.

Well, don't you look foolish for making that assumption.

Actually, I cared more about getting what I wanted in the first place. Being assaulted for asking for it came as a surprise. Unfortunately for them, it was on film.

And, in my book, their making the national news for it and looking like the thugs they were was punishment enough.

If it was NN, why not post a link?

What other assumption can one make when you chose not to press charges against an individual because it made an organization look bad.

It was one person, not the SEIU that attacked you.

Y'all don't like having all Tea Baggers painted as racist because some are, but you have no problem painting others with a broad brush?

You use a pretty broad brush, and whine when it happens to you?

Dumb hag.

And, naturally, you can find examples of this, douchenozzle? I really love these terms of endearment, asswipe.

I await your outrage.

Irrelevant. One of your brethren is on tape confirming the topic.

All you have to do is click on the vid and see for yourself.

Nope. The fact that it made national news that day was good enough for me.

Okay, but if the individual wasn't punished, then there isn't much of a victory....unless your goal was just to sully an organization instead of punishing the person responsible.

A union thugs assaults someone, and the person assaulted was trying to sully the union?

You pathetic hag.

An INDIVIDUAL attacked another. The attacked did not wish to pursue charges against the attacker because their goal was to make SEIU look bad, not punish the guilty party. The SEIU was not the guilty party, the individual was you stinking shitbag.

You pathetic hag.

An INDIVIDUAL attacked another. The attacked did not wish to pursue charges against the attacker because their goal was to make SEIU look bad, not punish the guilty party. The SEIU was not the guilty party, the individual was you stinking shitbag.
Liar.

My goal was NOT to make the attacker look bad. My goal was something else.

Two of your brethren attacked me - totally unexpected by me. However, a tape of it made national news. They made themselves look bad.

And, it's good to know that when a woman is attacked by two men that you call her the guilty party.

And, in the larger picture, as I said before: It's not hard to make the SEIU look bad because they are so willing to show themselves for what they are. You are just another case in point. :thup:

I saw no "brethren" of mine on that tape. That wasn't a public sector union. Public and private sector unions are two entirely different animals, but you knew that. This tape does not back up the assertion of the OP. It's not the same story.

I saw no "brethren" of mine on that tape. That wasn't a public sector union. Public and private sector unions are two entirely different animals, but you knew that. This tape does not back up the assertion of the OP. It's not the same story.
I now understand how denial can be so comfy for the emotionally weak.

You pathetic hag.

Liar.

Two of your brethren attacked me - totally unexpected by me. However, a tape of it made national news. They made themselves look bad.

And, it's good to know that when a woman is attacked by two men that you call her the guilty party.

And, in the larger picture, as I said before: It's not hard to make the SEIU look bad because they are so willing to show themselves for what they are. You are just another case in point. :thup:

And yet you chose not to press charges. Why?

I now understand how denial can be so comfy for the emotionally weak.

What denial? The NOT NEWS story that was posted did not support the OPs story. Two completely different situations. The SEIU is a public sector union. The Carpenters Union isn't. It's not that hard to understand. The video posted by the asshole, I mean Conservative, doesn't support the OP's story.

Let me be clear...nobody should be forced to attend a political rally. Not unions, public or private, and not mine workers. I'm sure ya'll were outraged about all those miners being forced to attend a Romney thing right?

Liar.

And yet you chose not to press charges. Why?
I'm pragmatic. I was not in my home state and I did not want to have to stay where I was longer than I had to. My flight was the next day.

Same reason I did not make a report when I was mugged in DC around 8:15 PM after a gym class on a weeknight. I knew making a report would take too long and I wanted to get back home before midnight so I would not be too tired the next day. I did not know if the cops could catch them and even if they did, I would have to come back to testify in court - requiring time off from work. And, they broke two of my ribs and bruised my face badly.

Simple pragmatism.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back