Former SEAL Stands By Account Of Bin Laden Raid...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
In a rare on-the-record denial, U.S. Special Operations Command has come forward to dispute the story told in a controversial new book exploring how al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden met his end at the hands of U.S. Navy SEALS.

“It’s just not true,” said Col. Tim Nye, U.S. Special Operations Command spokesman of the account told in Chuck Pfarrer’s new book “SEAL Target Geronimo.”

“It’s not how it happened.”

Pfarrer, a former Navy SEAL himself, says the Obama administration has a political interest in sticking to its guns, and that he has staked his career on the facts in his book.

“I think it’s very important that the administration itself push back on this. They have never really come out with a complete story,” said Pfarrer, in an exclusive interview with The Daily Caller. “The story they did come out with was a series of factoids: a 45-minute firefight, the deliberate wounding of a woman, a ground–up assault, trying to explain how a helicopter landed on the wrong side of a 20-foot wall and a 10-foot steel gate.”

Pfarrer,whose tale rejects each of those claims,says that the Administration's story told most comprehensively by The New Yorker was born of haphazard political expedience.

Read more: bin Laden Raid | Obama | Tim Nye | The Daily Caller

This is no surprise to me. I said they were lying right from the very beginning. I don't believe anything they've claimed regarding the Bin Laden assassination.

My favorite part was when they gathered in that room to watch what they said was a real time video of the raid but it turned out that the video was turned of for that and it was a staged photo.

Plus they changed their story numerous times before they supposedly threw Bin Ladins' body in the ocean (in accordance with Muslim practice of course :rolleyes:) and then didn't show us pics of it.

Except for all that I'm sure the gov't is telling us the whole truth.

My favorite part was when they gathered in that room to watch what they said was a real time video of the raid but it turned out that the video was turned of for that and it was a staged photo.

Plus they changed their story numerous times before they supposedly threw Bin Ladins' body in the ocean (in accordance with Muslim practice of course :rolleyes:) and then didn't show us pics of it.

I'll be honest,i don't believe anything they've told us about the Bin Laden assassination. I think it's all just a concocted fairy tale. They're gonna use this fairy tale for the next Election. That's what it's really all about in the end.

Why did you change your username from Libocalypse to Paulitician?

I'll be honest,i don't believe anything they've told us about the Bin Laden assassination. I think it's all just a concocted fairy tale. They're gonna use this fairy tale for the next Election. That's what it's really all about in the end.

To what end and what do you think really happened?

It is a classic illustration though of the MSM continued covering Obama's rear because when you read MOST stories about Pfarrer the author it is very negative about the book AND Pfarrer!

Spec-Ops Command: SEAL raid book 'a lie' - Houston Chronicle

Just mad that the best boogyman the republicans had since Stalin is dead.

No, I'm sure that Bin Laden is dead by US hands, but I'm assuming they are trying to keep stuff that is diplomatically sensitive out of the public eye on this.

Are you saying that if Bush was President and the exact same scenario had gone down you wouldn't have been at least a little suspicious?

Besides, Bin Ladin, upon his death, was immediately replaced with four other "boogymen".

Last edited:
In a rare on-the-record denial, U.S. Special Operations Command has come forward to dispute the story told in a controversial new book exploring how al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden met his end at the hands of U.S. Navy SEALS.

“It’s just not true,” said Col. Tim Nye, U.S. Special Operations Command spokesman of the account told in Chuck Pfarrer’s new book “SEAL Target Geronimo.”

“It’s not how it happened.”

Pfarrer, a former Navy SEAL himself, says the Obama administration has a political interest in sticking to its guns, and that he has staked his career on the facts in his book.

“I think it’s very important that the administration itself push back on this. They have never really come out with a complete story,” said Pfarrer, in an exclusive interview with The Daily Caller. “The story they did come out with was a series of factoids: a 45-minute firefight, the deliberate wounding of a woman, a ground–up assault, trying to explain how a helicopter landed on the wrong side of a 20-foot wall and a 10-foot steel gate.”

Pfarrer,whose tale rejects each of those claims,says that the Administration's story told most comprehensively by The New Yorker was born of haphazard political expedience.

Read more: bin Laden Raid | Obama | Tim Nye | The Daily Caller

So....Book Boy was there?

Are you saying that if Bush was President and the exact same scenario had gone down you wouldn't have been at least a little suspicious?

Besides, Bin Ladin, upon his death, was immediately replaced with four other "boogymen".

I got suspicious only when he didn't have him killed, Bush could have gotten him at any time if he weren't distracted by Iraq , I am certain of that.

Diplomatically insensitive or politically damaging? it doesn't matter really though because a lie is a lie and a government that lies to its people is no longer serving its people.

So if this ex seal is correct. Obama did not give the go ahead Panetta did.. I knew something was fishy. First off why not release the photos of him being released to the ocean or his death photo.They say its to graphic but they released the other pictures of people being killed in that fire fight.

I got suspicious only when he didn't have him killed, Bush could have gotten him at any time if he weren't distracted by Iraq , I am certain of that.

Distracted by Iraq?

So you think Bin Laden having free reign to walk the streets OPENLY in Iraq would not have made his capture nearly impossible?

Hey...to think the Iraq war was wrong is a debate in itself and I respect the views of those against it.

But to say if we were not there, Bin Laden would have been captured and or killed a lot sooner is...well.....naive and/or partisan.

Distracted by Iraq?

So you think Bin Laden having free reign to walk the streets OPENLY in Iraq would not have made his capture nearly impossible?

Hey...to think the Iraq war was wrong is a debate in itself and I respect the views of those against it.

But to say if we were not there, Bin Laden would have been captured and or killed a lot sooner is...well.....naive and/or partisan.

Do I actually have to look up the Bush quote where he says bluntly that he is just not that worried about OBL or that interested in finding him?

So if this ex seal is correct. Obama did not give the go ahead Panetta did.. I knew something was fishy. First off why not release the photos of him being released to the ocean or his death photo.They say its to graphic but they released the other pictures of people being killed in that fire fight.

Exactly....they'd shown the pictures of Saddams sons, we saw Saddam hung. We've seen other terrorists "death" pictures. Why not Bin Laden?? Where's the proof that he was actually killed? I know they weren't going to show Saddam's hanging, it only came out from a cell phone video (i think). His son's were laid out in all their blood and gore...where's Bin Laden? Something's just not right with this.....

Forum List

Back