Former Romney Employee: Mitt 'Made Me Sick'

This may seem trite, but I thought this was going be a story about someone whom Mitt made barf on a date or something--maybe passed gas and made co-workers wretch. Something cool. You know?

Oh well, live and learn, I guess.

:(

He made his dog shit on a car ride on top of the car. Does that count?

Call me when you have the story where he made the dog shit on top of the car and then ate it.. the dog that is.

Last edited:
The so-called Rust Belt is the battleground region for the election.

Obama is guy who keeps factories open. Romney is the guy who gets rich closing them.

Those are the images those 2 project into a region plagued for decades by plant closings and job losses.

Who do you think wins that contest?

holy shit, it's easy for obama to KEEP factories open with OTHER (taxpayers) monies..
how many factories has Obama owned and operated? in fact when have the Obama's every own and operated ANY BUSINESS?

Michigan just dropped out of the Obama leaning list back to toss-up. Obama has lost about 50 electoral votes (based on polling).

If this is what his Bain commercials do....let's donate to the campaign !!!

The so-called Rust Belt is the battleground region for the election.

Obama is guy who keeps factories open. Romney is the guy who gets rich closing them.

Those are the images those 2 project into a region plagued for decades by plant closings and job losses.

Who do you think wins that contest?

holy shit, it's easy for obama to KEEP factories open with OTHER (taxpayers) monies..
how many factories has Obama owned and operated? in fact when have the Obama's every own and operated ANY BUSINESS?

Well, Michelle got 316K for running a public relations department for a Hospital in Chicago...who knew those kinds of jobs existed ?

How cute, they've come up with another neat little name like Teabaggers or Mittiens

this one, VULTURE capitalism..
I think one of his primary challengers came up with that.

That is true. It was Governor Rick Perry:

“They’re vultures that sitting out there on the tree limb waiting for the company to get sick and then they swoop in, they eat the carcass. They leave with that and they leave the skeleton” — Rick Perry [National Journal, 1/10/12]

10 Things Mitt Romney's Republican Primary Opponents Said About Bain

NationalJournal.com - Perry Labels Romney, Bain Capital ?Vultures? - Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Perry Likens Romney’s Bain Capital to ‘Vultures’ - ABC News

Former Romney Employee: Mitt 'Made Me Sick'

LOL, here comes the FORMERS...

I can't wait for the DEAD

and of course this from that upstanding site, the Hufferpost...

It is beyond obvious, Romney has some people very, very, worried :eusa_boohoo:

Well, yeah, I'd be worried if we had a complete corporate takeover of our government.

"The Best Government Money can Buy" isn't good enough anymore.

How cute, they've come up with another neat little name like Teabaggers or Mittiens

this one, VULTURE capitalism..
I think one of his primary challengers came up with that.

That would be correct, sir, that would be Rick Perry.

I personally like "Vampire Capitalism" better. A vulture waits until something is dead. A Vampire sucks the life out of something after gaining it's trust.

1.jpg

look at the nasty people in the WhiteHouse-they have probably brought their bed bugs into it

Funny how everybody ignores the quotes from Newt Gingrich and Rick Perry bashing Mitt for his time at Bain. That's right, they were your guys back when it was "ANYBODY BUT MITT".

New Topics

Forum List

Back