Former Romney Employee: Mitt 'Made Me Sick'

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
By Sabrina Siddiqui

Super PAC Priorities USA Action released a new ad on Tuesday continuing attacks on Mitt Romney's business record at private equity firm Bain Capital.

The 32-second ad targets Romney and Bain Capital for driving office supplies plant Ampad into bankruptcy and features former employee Loris Huffman, who worked at the company for 34 years before Romney's actions left her with no health care insurance.

"I thought that I was going to retire from there. I had about two and a half years to go," says Huffman in the ad. "I was suddenly 60 years old. I had no health care and that’s scary. When Mitt Romney did that, he -- he made -- he made me sick."

The ad is part of the pro-Obama super PAC's $4 million ad campaign devoted to exposing Romney's "real record" at Bain Capital.

Priorities USA Action Ad Attacks Mitt Romney Over Bain Capital

This may seem trite, but I thought this was going be a story about someone whom Mitt made barf on a date or something--maybe passed gas and made co-workers wretch. Something cool. You know?

Oh well, live and learn, I guess.

:(

Former Romney Employee: Mitt 'Made Me Sick'

LOL, here comes the FORMERS...

I can't wait for the DEAD

and of course this from that upstanding site, the Hufferpost...

Someone should tell Ms. Huffman that she doesn't know what she's talking about. Neither do you by the looks of that thread title.

By Judd Legum

Here are the top 10 comments about Bain from Romney’s Republican rivals:

1. “The idea that you’ve got private equity companies that come in and take companies apart so they can make profits and have people lose their jobs, that’s not what the Republican Party’s about.” — Rick Perry [New York Times, 1/12/12]

2. “The Bain model is to go in at a very low price, borrow an immense amount of money, pay Bain an immense amount of money and leave. I’ll let you decide if that’s really good capitalism. I think that’s exploitation.” — Newt Gingrich [New York Times, 1/17/12]

3. “Instead of trying to work with them to try to find a way to keep the jobs and to get them back on their feet, it’s all about how much money can we make, how quick can we make it, and then get out of town and find the next carcass to feed upon” — Rick Perry [National Journal, 1/10/12]

4. “We find it pretty hard to justify rich people figuring out clever legal ways to loot a company, leaving behind 1,700 families without a job.” — Newt Gingrich [Globe and Mail, 1/9/12]

5. “Now, I have no doubt Mitt Romney was worried about pink slips — whether he was going to have enough of them to hand out because his company, Bain Capital, of all the jobs that they killed” — Rick Perry [New York Times, 1/9/12]

6) “He claims he created 100,000 jobs. The Washington Post, two days ago, reported in their fact check column that he gets three Pinocchios. Now, a Pinocchio is what you get from The Post if you’re not telling the truth.” — Newt Gingrich [1/13/12, NBC News]

7. “There is something inherently wrong when getting rich off failure and sticking it to someone else is how you do your business, and I happen to think that’s indefensible” — Rick Perry [National Journal, 1/10/12]

8. “If Governor Romney would like to give back all the money he’s earned from bankrupting companies and laying off employees over his years, then I would be glad to then listen to him” — Newt Gingrich [Mediaite, 12/14/11]

9. “If you’re a victim of Bain Capital’s downsizing, it’s the ultimate insult for Mitt Romney to come to South Carolina and tell you he feels your pain, because he caused it.” — Rick Perry [New York Times, 1/8/12]

10. “They’re vultures that sitting out there on the tree limb waiting for the company to get sick and then they swoop in, they eat the carcass. They leave with that and they leave the skeleton” — Rick Perry [National Journal, 1/10/12]

More: 10 Things Mitt Romney's Republican Primary Opponents Said About Bain

By Sabrina Siddiqui

Super PAC Priorities USA Action released a new ad on Tuesday continuing attacks on Mitt Romney's business record at private equity firm Bain Capital.

The 32-second ad targets Romney and Bain Capital for driving office supplies plant Ampad into bankruptcy and features former employee Loris Huffman, who worked at the company for 34 years before Romney's actions left her with no health care insurance.

"I thought that I was going to retire from there. I had about two and a half years to go," says Huffman in the ad. "I was suddenly 60 years old. I had no health care and that’s scary. When Mitt Romney did that, he -- he made -- he made me sick."

The ad is part of the pro-Obama super PAC's $4 million ad campaign devoted to exposing Romney's "real record" at Bain Capital.

How tragic.

Obama makes me sick daily.

Start a thread on it - peckerlips.

Maybe Del (failed, shitcanned former Moderator) will cheerlead for you

By Sabrina Siddiqui

How tragic.

Obama makes me sick daily.

Start a thread on it - peckerlips.

Maybe Del (failed, shitcanned former Moderator) will cheerlead for you

LOL, unfortunately you can't embrasse the little Hufferpost troll

This may seem trite, but I thought this was going be a story about someone whom Mitt made barf on a date or something--maybe passed gas and made co-workers wretch. Something cool. You know?

He made his dog shit on a car ride on top of the car. Does that count?

He made his dog shit on a car ride on top of the car. Does that count?

and Obama ate his..Does that count? Of course we can't ask the poor dog his opinion on it, he be dead meat...:lol::lol:

Missed the neocons? Don't worry: Mitt Romney's getting the band together again

The Bushies are back - Mitt Romney - Salon.com

How about this....We don't care. I don't care if Mitt's actions laid off 10,000 workers. it's part of business when there are ups and downs. Anyone who thinks a business owes you a job is in for a rude awakening.

What we need Romney to do is lay off about 10,000 govt dweebs.

By Sabrina Siddiqui

scaled.php

Forum List

Back