Former RNC Chairman Michael Steele Announces

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Steele went on to describe Trump as the voice of the frustration of the "racist" and "angry" underbelly of America and noted, "I was damn near puking during the debates."

He described trumps followers very well, the underbelly of America

He singled out Trump's first remarks disparaging Mexicans as rapists and criminals as the moment that party leaders such as current RNC Chairman Reince Priebus and House Speaker Paul Ryan should have stepped in to oppose Trump's views.

"The chairman has the responsibility to provide law and order, in the sense that you want to inflect party discipline and instill party discipline where you need it," he said, speaking from his experience as the party chair from 2009 until 2011.

Former RNC Chairman Michael Steele announces he will not be voting for Donald Trump

He's a dip shit progressive, when he was chairman he was a total failure....

Steele went on to describe Trump as the voice of the frustration of the "racist" and "angry" underbelly of America and noted, "I was damn near puking during the debates."

He singled out Trump's first remarks disparaging Mexicans as rapists and criminals as the moment that party leaders such as current RNC Chairman Reince Priebus and House Speaker Paul Ryan should have stepped in to oppose Trump's views.

"The chairman has the responsibility to provide law and order, in the sense that you want to inflect party discipline and instill party discipline where you need it," he said, speaking from his experience as the party chair from 2009 until 2011.

Former RNC Chairman Michael Steele announces he will not be voting for Donald Trump
RINO alert

That leads to sort of an ancillary question...how does Reince Preibus still have a job as RNC chair?

I'm sure he wishes he didn't have that job.
It's hard being a RINO? :lmao:

It's harder trying to win a national election without the RINO's.
Being around all you have to do is just take the highest bid/bribe… That's what progressives do.
No easier job than that… LOL

That leads to sort of an ancillary question...how does Reince Preibus still have a job as RNC chair?

Being around all you have to do is just take the highest bid/bribe… That's what progressives do.

Whatever.

Yogi Berra once said about the baseball season, when you play 150 games, you'll win 50 no matter what and lose 50 no matter what. It's what you do with the other 50 that decides where you finish.

That's what elections are. The people GIVE you a third of the vote and deny you another third. The only real fight is for the last third in the center.

PS, i think it was Yogi, lol.

If only he had been RNC Chariman during Trump's candidacy; he may have been able to atleast put a bit of a dent in Trump's rise. On the bright side, it looks like Trump's going to lose anyway.

He was put there to put a black face on the Republican Party. He's a Colin Powell "Republican."
In other words he's spineless, cowardly and two-faced… LOL
If, make that 'when' for my money, Trump augers into the soil of backwoods America next month, what, in your esteemed opinion becomes of the Republican Party?

Take this into consideration: Trump has set his coat tails ablaze with his criticism of the RNC, the RNC has cut and run from Trump leaving virtually no party organization Left. The post mortem written by Priebus following the 2012 Republican debacle said the GOP had to reach out to women and minorities. Trump burned those bridges and all the polling suggests this is how he will get soundly beaten. Given all that, how can the Republican Party live to fight another day?

Whatever.

Yogi Berra once said about the baseball season, when you play 150 games, you'll win 50 no matter what and lose 50 no matter what. It's what you do with the other 50 that decides where you finish.

That's what elections are. The people GIVE you a third of the vote and deny you another third. The only real fight is for the last third in the center.

PS, i think it was Yogi, lol.

That's why all democracies are doomed to implode. The third in the middle is composed entirely of idiots.

He was put there to put a black face on the Republican Party. He's a Colin Powell "Republican."
In other words he's spineless, cowardly and two-faced… LOL
If, make that 'when' for my money, Trump augers into the soil of backwoods America next month, what, in your esteemed opinion becomes of the Republican Party?

Take this into consideration: Trump has set his coat tails ablaze with his criticism of the RNC, the RNC has cut and run from Trump leaving virtually no party organization Left. The post mortem written by Priebus following the 2012 Republican debacle said the GOP had to reach out to women and minorities. Trump burned those bridges and all the polling suggests this is how he will get soundly beaten. Given all that, how can the Republican Party live to fight another day?
I'm writing in Elmer Fudd...
Trump is serving the purpose of destroying the GOP establishment, which is a good thing RINOs should be extinct.
They did everything Obama told them to do he ordered him around like a bunch of cowardly progressive fuck ups.
The Sooner the GOP establishment disappears forever the better… LOL

The Republican nominee, Steele said, “captured that racist underbelly", that frustration, that angry underbelly of American life and gave voice to that.”

Larry Hogan — the Republican governor of Maryland, where Steele served from 2003 to 2007 as lieutenant governor — told The Washington Post in June that he did not plan to vote for Trump.

Forum List

Back