Former Pussycat Doll...the hollywood sex scandal is now moving into the music business, this is good

Note that not a single conservative has condemned these actions. Instead they claim it as some kind of political victory.
------------------------------------------- yep , these 'weinsteins types' are YOUR people and leaders [see clinton] and its up to ME and mine to point that out OldSchool .

Note that not a single conservative has condemned these actions. Instead they claim it as some kind of political victory.

Wow....you are pretty stupid......the ones who defend this are the left...who think as long as the man votes to kill babies, he can do whatever he wants with low level democrat women....
Unanimous condemnation from the left, zero from the right. It's why O'Reilly gets defended by the President himself and still has an audience, while Weinstein will never work in entertainment ever again.

Really? Where? I have heard crickets from the movers and shakers. Finally after days of silence the hidabeast made a statement.

Wow....you are pretty stupid......the ones who defend this are the left...who think as long as the man votes to kill babies, he can do whatever he wants with low level democrat women....
Unanimous condemnation from the left, zero from the right. It's why O'Reilly gets defended by the President himself and still has an audience, while Weinstein will never work in entertainment ever again.

Really? Where? I have heard crickets from the movers and shakers. Finally after days of silence the hidabeast made a statement.

She only made that statement after she made sure she knew exactly where bill clinton was and what he was doing, and who he was doing it to........then she felt politically safe to make a statement...

Yep.....hollywood and the left wing democrats who run that hive of scum and villainy may finally get the lancing of the boil that they have needed for a long time....the pus is coming out now....and it is now starting to spread to other areas of left wing control....

Former Pussycat Dolls Singer: 'I Wasn't in a Girl Group — I Was in a Prostitution Ring'

THE ONLY REASON why the Left constantly assaults Trump and any others it can is to try to perpetually distract the world from the fact that not only are the Left guilty of all the things they accuse others, but to an infinite degree greater.

hillary-was-asked-if-weinsteins-behavior-compared-to-her-husbands-28292489.png

I condemn Weinstein and all the liberal abusers of women who were excused and defended by Hillary and the Democrat Party.
But never the cultural aspects of american society that make this all so common and possible. Only the partisan shyte slinging when the "other" side does it.

Good grief! This is not limited to America. The Brit scene in the music industry was seriously a butt fucking nightmare. In Canada I spent a lot of time dodging ***** and cocks and old men's tongues wandering down my throat let alone other body parts. Just like the movie industry the music industry's role of sexual harassment is a global epidemic and has been for forever.

Forum List

Back