Former presidents secret service protection

Bush AND Cheney have arrest warrants issued for them in a few countries.

And apparently in Vermont too!

• Banned
Former presidents secret service protection who has more elevated concerns?
I say dickwad bush?

I would agree that Bush needs more protection, but that's because the left is more violent, hateful, and intolerant.

I truly believe in all seriousness that the Middle East family members are pretty Pissed at him. I mean it's okay to be hunted by heads of states for some reason. But with family members, can be downright dangerous.

• Banned
I say dickwad bush?

I would agree that Bush needs more protection, but that's because the left is more violent, hateful, and intolerant.

I've always been told by the right that the left are made up of weak sheep. And I agree to a point, groups of people can become angry. I truly see it more elevated from the right than from the left. It's just an observation:eusa_whistle:

I say dickwad bush?

I've always been told by the right that the left are made up of weak sheep. And I agree to a point, groups of people can become angry. I truly see it more elevated from the right than from the left. It's just an observation:eusa_whistle:

It's an incorrect observation. :eusa_whistle:

OK all bite, I keep an open mind without bias to come up with another conclusion to my observations all the time. If you can come forth with no bias and language that that can sway me to reverse my opinion, as I'm fully capable of doing so. Everything that I look at never comes stagnant. But once I can put the puzzle together. By completely researching and comprehensively assess the potential realities to the result of my conclusions before making a determination. Go figure! What happens next.

OK all bite, I keep an open mind without bias to come up with another conclusion to my observations all the time. If you can come forth with no bias and language that that can sway me to reverse my opinion, as I'm fully capable of doing so. Everything that I look at never comes stagnant. But once I can put the puzzle together. By completely researching and comprehensively assess the potential realities to the result of my conclusions before making a determination. Go figure! What happens next.

Remind us of the last 6 Presidents, how many were Republican and got attempted assassinations and how many were democrats and had the same?

Remind us of the last 6 Presidents, how many were Republican and got attempted assassinations and how many were democrats and had the same?

I will respect your point that the president shot. I did know it was a democrat if that your point The one instance of a successful assassination attempt is what? I think by reality an unknown person / lone wolf from either party is not much of an example. Is what he did as an individual with absolutely no self control, and got lucky to act on his hate. Please tell me how from both democratic and republican party some point is here I missed.:confused:
My personal determination without bias is, I find the republican or more volatile than democrats. Republicans constantly tell me all the time that democrats are passive and can't protect America.:confused:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back