Former President George W Bush

At any rate, we'll only have to wait 4 years to say "former President Obama". He won't last more than 4. His policies will send this country into the tank, if he actually acts on them. If he doens't, then the Democratic Party will throw him under the bus because they are a racist bunch, and they have absolutely no loyalty. They're using him right now, but when the liberal crowd finds out he won't be their puppet, they'll shit all over him.

Wow, talk about sore losers!

Conservatives have disowned GWB.

:lol:

Really?

Can you tell me which conservatives in 2004 demanded a GOP primary challenger to Bush, a repubican more to their liking?

No, you can't?

Can you tell me when liberals said that Bush was fucking up and driving the country over the cliff which conservatives agreed with us? No? You cant? That's because conservatives spent most of the last 18 months telling us the economy was pretty darn good, and defending Bush with all their heart and soul.

since GW wasn't a conservative, and since we seem to become a country of pantywaists that want the government to take care of us, i doubt we'll ever see a truly conservative president in my lifetime.

Have we ever seen a conservative president before? Reagan was about as conservative as Marx with his massive government spending. Nixon created American jobs in China.. don't know what the hell Ford did... I think we'd have to go back to Hoover to find a fiscally conservative guy.... and we all know how that turned out.

David cares a great deal about Israel, which makes his statement a bit ironic if nothing else.

Bush hasn't been good for Israel. If Bush was good for Israel, he would've stregnthened Fatah and sponsored peace talks between Israel and Fatah. Under Bush's rhetoric, Iran got scared and elected a madman and Gaza elected Hamas thanks to Bush.

Originally Posted by xsited1:

Really?

Can you tell me which conservatives in 2004 demanded a GOP primary challenger to Bush, a repubican more to their liking?

No, you can't?

Can you tell me when liberals said that Bush was fucking up and driving the country over the cliff which conservatives agreed with us? No? You cant? That's because conservatives spent most of the last 18 months telling us the economy was pretty darn good, and defending Bush with all their heart and soul.

"Conservative Republicans Still Widely Support Bush"

Gallup- December 2008

"PRINCETON, NJ -- George W. Bush remains popular among conservative Republicans (72% approve of him) despite his low overall approval rating. Meanwhile, moderate and liberal Republicans are as likely to disapprove as to approve of the job he is doing, and Democrats of all political orientations hold Bush in low regard.

Conservative Republicans Still Widely Support Bush

I've been waiting 8 years to say that. All of you conservatives will have to wait 8 years to say former President Barack Obama.

Psst.. I hate to break it to you but a Presidential term is only 4 years.

Bush hasn't been good for Israel. If Bush was good for Israel, he would've stregnthened Fatah and sponsored peace talks between Israel and Fatah. Under Bush's rhetoric, Iran got scared and elected a madman and Gaza elected Hamas thanks to Bush.

C'mon David; if you don't like the direction Israel has taken, be man enough to blame the Israelis themselves. Bush did nothing more than be supportive of Israeli policies. You're starting to sound like Sunni Man, blaming Bush for Israeli policy.

Really?

No, you can't?

Why would anyone agree with you,especially when you cry wolf every day.

PS The Libbies had a BIG hand in driving the economy off the cliff...and you asshats even re elected all of the players so spare me your wah wah wah...you bad... libbies good... rants.

I predict Obama will be a 1-term President. I wish him well.

Sure, after the rest of the nation did. Not soon enough to save yourself the embarrassment of being one hundred percent wrong about almost everything for eight years.:lol:

Forum List

Back