Former President George W Bush

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
I've been waiting 8 years to say that. All of you conservatives will have to wait 8 years to say former President Barack Obama.

I've been waiting 8 years to say that. All of you conservatives will have to wait 8 years to say former President Barack Obama.

Our national embarrassment is over. Now we have to fix the damage done by Bush, if it can even be fixed.

Aren't you supposed to be trying to get along with people now?
I "Hope" you "Change" your attitude. Obama would not be pleased.

since GW wasn't a conservative, and since we seem to become a country of pantywaists that want the government to take care of us, i doubt we'll ever see a truly conservative president in my lifetime.

You've seriously been waiting 8 years for that?

Sheesh, get a hobby. Obsession isnt healthy

Conservatives have disowned GWB.

I predict Obama will be a 1-term President. I wish him well.

After they voted him in twice, you guys own him. Quit backing away from your mistakes and take responsibility.

For the sake of our country, I hope you are right. If Obama is only a one term president, it will mean that we are in dire straights four years from now.

Bush never embarassed me. I'm more embarassed by the anti-American retards who posted daily that they are embarassed by our president than by anything the president did. I was more embarassed by having a crook in the WHitehouse named Clinton who didn't even care enough about the honor of the United States to hide his money grubbing illegal activities than I was by Bush.

At any rate, we'll only have to wait 4 years to say "former President Obama". He won't last more than 4. His policies will send this country into the tank, if he actually acts on them. If he doens't, then the Democratic Party will throw him under the bus because they are a racist bunch, and they have absolutely no loyalty. They're using him right now, but when the liberal crowd finds out he won't be their puppet, they'll shit all over him.

You've been waiting 8 years to get rid of one of Israel's greatest supporters? You may end up wishing for Bush's return sooner than you think.

Bush haters don't give a shit about Israel or anyone except Muslim extremists and anti-American anarchists (read "Eurotrash").

Conservatives have disowned GWB.

I predict Obama will be a 1-term President. I wish him well.

I predict Obama will be a 2 term President, after which time they will carve his head on the side of a mountain.

Forum List

Back