Former President Carter sends condolences to Kim Jung Un ., the dictator of N. Korea

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
Cater and Obama are the same too me. They are both MAO supporters and are dangerous in my eyes I guess Cater was also a Kim Jung IL supporter as well. This makes me sick. So your going to send condolences to a dictators death. Really he killed so many people. Have so many people in concentration camps and Carter does this:cuckoo:

Yeah, the best way to work towards peace with a country is to say "fuck you" to a guy whose father just died. Why not have an ambassador from our country reach out to the newly minted ruler?

President Carter is a devout Christian. It's what Jesus would have done...

Yeah, the best way to work towards peace with a country is to say "fuck you" to a guy whose father just died. Why not have an ambassador from our country reach out to the newly minted ruler?

We should send him over. That is a great idea.

He reminds me of Jane Fonda sitting on a North Vietnamese tank. Or Sean Penn kissing Hugo

You're wrong about that. Jeebus would have strapped on his heavenly Assault Rifle and had the Arc Angel Michael fly him to North Korea so he could take em all out while they were not lookin'.

Only way to be sure.

Yeah. I am sure you would have said that if Bush had offered his condolences.
And I am sure Sallow would have thanked you for the post as well.

You're wrong about that. Jeebus would have strapped on his heavenly Assault Rifle and had the Arc Angel Michael fly him to North Korea so he could take em all out while they were not lookin'.

Only way to be sure.

Damn...where do I get a copy of THAT bible...

Only way to be sure.

Damn...where do I get a copy of THAT bible...

RNC: Republican National Committee | RNC: Republican National Committee | GOP

Only way to be sure.

Actually, if I had to guess (and that is all both you and I can do in regard to JESUS)...he would have done exactly what any sensible human being with a belief in freedom would have done.
Nothing at all.
He would not have acknowledged the death, ridiculed the man or offer his condolences.

FYI...I am curious....

Would you ever feel it appropriate to ridicule Mohammed by playing with the spelling and pronunciation of his name?

Why do you get a kick out of ridiculing the name Jesus? Does it make you feel like a better person?

I find it arrogant and disgusting.

And I am a Jew.

One thing we're learning since his death as that country and it's state run media are bat shit crazy. Their
'news' agency (last I checked news was supposed to be object and factual) has reported things like double rainbows shown across the sky On Il's birth and the sky glowed red right before his death and that, never have played the game, he golfed a 39 on 18 holes on a 7000 yard course. They portray the guy like a modern day Xerxes.

Yeah. I am sure you would have said that if Bush had offered his condolences.
And I am sure Sallow would have thanked you for the post as well.

Maybe. Heck, we may have even started a thread about it.

Forum List

Back