Former Pres Bush never critized Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe because he approves of what Obama is doing?

I don't see much difference between the two.
:lol: you better go to Walmart and get your eyes examined, Bro... :lol: Oby and Booooooosh are light years apart... :lol: Oh, you were just being sarastic... got it...
The only difference I see is ObamaCare.
Iraq = Check
Afghanistan = Check
Patriot Act =Check
Bush Tax Cuts = Check
Large Spending Increases = Check

If you look closely Bosun, you'll see that both the Democrats AND the Republicans are looking to minimize the effects of the TEA Party.

What does that tell ya'?

Tells me that obie wan bragged about Iraq check, patriot act check, tax cuts check,, about ending them check, quantanimo check and he could not put his money where his mouth is, he'd doing it cause he has no choice no cause he wants to emulate President Bush.

was positively silent since he left the presidency

speaks to his character

Stupid Scientist,

You are a political idiot.

Some $700 billion in Stimulus was recommended by Paulson, Bush representative.....BUT NOT $4.3 TRILLION in TWO YEARS OF OBAMI SALAMMI'S dole to his cronies and UNIONS bought by the semi-black Poltical Charlatan......resulting in ZILCH Private Sector growth.

And, let's not forget that the fucking Financial Disaster was brought on by the Dem apparatchiks Frank Raines CEO Fannie, John Johnson, CEO Freddie........both became members of Obami Salaami's Cabinet Honchos, arrogantly appointed IMMEDIATELY after they, with the help of Bwarney Fwank, Chairman House Finances, and the non-convicted criminal Chris Dodd, Chairman Senate Finances created the worst wreck of America's Economy in American History.

BTW, both of these corrupt F & F CEO's: Raines was appointed Chief Economic Advisor, and John Johnson, Chairman of the committee for the election of Veep ..... suddenly evaporated when the spotlight was turned on these blatantly insulting appointments especially since Frank Raines walked off with $100 million for destrying the Financial Structure of America. John Johnson is reputed to be even more corrupt than Raines.

GOOGLE: Youtube Fannie & Freddie Congressional Hearings.

See the 1/2 a dozen videos, or so, of the Congressional Committee Hearings where Bush's representatives in Housing, and NUMEROUS Republican Congressmen REPEATEDLY urged Congress to regulate the Financial Mess that they predicted would happen ........ and the Dem Congressmen.......especially Maxine Waters (CA), Meeks (Dem, NY), Clay, etc etc........howled and yowled belittling the Bush reps for their efforts to regulate Fannie & Freddie.....with Bwarney Fwank REPEATEDLY re-assuring the country during those Congressional Hearings that everything was honky-dory !!!

Last edited:
leftist assholes, he'll never be in prison, just cause janine garafolo wants him there,,, idiot morons.

:lol: you better go to Walmart and get your eyes examined, Bro... :lol: Oby and Booooooosh are light years apart... :lol: Oh, you were just being sarastic... got it...
The only difference I see is ObamaCare.
Iraq = Check
Afghanistan = Check
Patriot Act =Check
Bush Tax Cuts = Check

If you look closely Bosun, you'll see that both the Democrats AND the Republicans are looking to minimize the effects of the TEA Party.

What does that tell ya'?

Iraq = Check
Afghanistan = Check
Patriot Act =Check
Bush Tax Cuts = Check

Green Energy Policy=Check
Expanded govt. control health care=Check
Open borders=Check
United Nations=Check
Wall st. bailout=Check

Is there any way to put certain members on ignore? I really don't even want to see my screen cluttered with the filth they post.

leftist assholes, he'll never be in prison, just cause janine garafolo wants him there,,, idiot morons.

There was a time when America had the values to prosecute those involved in torture

Too bad obie wan doesn't have that kind of class.

Point of fact, President Obama has not left office yet. So in reality there is no comparison.

Now if the question was how many times President Bush criticized the previous administrations you might come up with a different answer and or class.

:lol::lol::lol:

So basically the OP was a lie posted for any pseudo-conservative to parrot and believe?

They seem to forget President Obama is still in office so it's impossible to tell what he is going to say about his replacement anyway (unless they got a great deal on a time machine when the bought their Tin Foil Beanies)!

Also they seem to forget how many times President Clinton got the blame from the Bush Administration.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Is there any way to put certain members on ignore? I really don't even want to see my screen cluttered with the filth they post.
Go to User CP (in the options shown on top in the red line).

Look down the options listed in the boxes on the left and click on EDIT IGNORE LIST.

The rest is obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back