Former police detective commits suicide days after releasing book exposing elites pedophile ring

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by MindWars, Aug 28, 2018.

1. Dont Taz Me Bro

Dont Taz Me Bro USMB Mod Staff Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,774
    download.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,164
    :beer::yes_text12::WooHooSmileyWave-vi::udaman::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

you and counter Globalist owned the asses of these brainwashed clinton lovers.you both totally tooK their asses to school and handed it to them on a platter.:beer:

that was so hysterical the poster that said the clintons are not pedIiphiles

Total denial mode of someone who obviously only sees what they WANT to see.:laughing0301: expected words the fact she cant come to grips with reality that her hero Obama is not a us citizen. as always,only seeing what they WANT to see since it destroys their myth the democrats can do no wrong.:laughing0301:

• Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
  3. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,164
    Like i said they only see what they want to see so doing research and stop listening to what the CIA media tells them,is something they dont want to do.It will never dawn on them what you said so well,that they are all related,that we dont put these people in office,that they are selected for us.:laughing0301:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. Skylar

Skylar Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,662
    Your conspiracy batshit doesn't protect any child, MW. Comet Pizza had families eating there when the Alex Jones inspired gunman showed up and starting shooting up the place, demanding to be let into the 'basement' where pizza gate told him the pedo-ring was located.

There was no basement. There was no pedo ring. There was just a pizza parlor and a grossly misinformed gunman who had gobbled the exact same conspiracy batshit you're huffing now.

You and your ilk are a threat to children. As demonstrated by the families with children that fled Comet Pizza when your gunman showed up following one of your endless idiot conspiracies.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Skylar

Skylar Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,662

Monica never claimed she was raped.

You're so grossly misinformed, its sad to watch. It would be funny if your ilk weren't so prone to shooting up pizza parlors to free imaginary children....while endangering real kids.

6. MindWars

MindWars Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,140
    Funny d
    ''

Funny dingle berry , real funny ..LOL

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  7. MindWars

MindWars Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,140
    Taz

Taz isn't too bad, I can see in his comments some post etc he's a litttle awake and gets it. He just gets off on jacking me off all the time LOL..

I think they enjoy seeing me go off bahahaha. I sometimes laugh at my own ass when I go off ehheeh.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1