Former Obama official linked to anti Trump dossier will testify to congress

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Former Obama Official Linked To Anti-Trump Dossier Will Testify To Congress

Former State Department official Victoria Nuland, who reportedly connected FBI officials to the former British spy who wrote the infamous anti-Trump dossier, will testify before the Senate Intelligence Committee next week.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh imagine that whatever will the outcome be ? Oh, we know , " NOTHING" they could have O loser on film caught red handed and just like Clinton the SOB still wouldn't get sent up for it .

My hopes are not exactly high that she will say anything of value or importance. It's basically political theater. The real stuff will come out when the IG report comes out about the FISA Court. Maybe.

My hopes are not exactly high that she will say anything of value or importance. It's basically political theater. The real stuff will come out when the IG report comes out about the FISA Court. Maybe.

Just like that last IG report, right?

Nah, it'll be another "they weren't politically motivated", even when they find messages from Strzok, Page, Comey, admitting it. The IG is part of the swamp and will protect his slithering friends.

infowars?

Giphy.jpg

Forum List

Back