Former NFL Player Distills Some Fatherly Justice

Beckham told the media that his family was frightened by the incident.

“They was crying, they’re scared,” the ex-player told WPEC-TV. “They all slept in the room with me last night.”

Unfortunately our liberal leaning society does not seem interested finding solutions for permanently eliminating threats like this.

Peace.

This almost makes me proud of the NFL again, but only almost.

Man Badly Beaten After Former NFL Player Catches Him Masturbating Outside Daughter's Window

I do love a happy ending.
I am guessing that this having to do with a former player is what makes all the difference where your NFL opinion is concerned?

God bless you and the player always!!!

Holly

P.S. That right there is the difference between young people and everyone else after hitting a certain age. People who are older actually get up off their behinds and do something about whatever is wrong whenever anything is wrong. The majority of those who are younger do not give a flying flip.

Was it a former teammate?

No, random perv beating off outside his daughter's window, she's 14.

I'd kill him, straight up. People like that are fucked up. They rape and murder. His daughter is lucky daddy caught him. Her mom n dad are, too.

so a BLACK civilian [ non-cop ] does not get a call for assistance
a WHITE man is running away and the BLACK man beats him [ NOT self defense at all ]
????!!!!!!!
....isn't this RACIAL/wrong/hate crime/etc?--this question is for all those that think the cops are wrong for shooting BLACK men
I mean when cops go after a criminal and shoot him in self defense --that's WRONG/RACIAL/RACIST

Forum List

Back