Former New Orleans EMS driver targets Trump supporters in FB post: 'Ya'll will die in my ambulance'

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
It does appear that our ABNORMALS think the same as this deranged ABNORMAL IN N.O. does...but we knew this all they have is HATE!

WDSU ^ | Nov 9, 2018 | Travers Mackel

A scathing social media post of hate, written by a former emergency medical services driver in New Orleans, is drawing a sharp rebuke from City Hall.

"This is upsetting, as the medical director -- I'm completely disturbed," said New Orleans EMS Director Dr. Emily Nichols.

The Facebook post centers on President Donald Trump, and the person writing it makes a threat that if anyone in his ambulance claims to be a Trump supporter, he'll let them die.

Leaders at New Orleans EMS were quick to point out that that person making the post has not been employed since June of this year. They said a cease and desist letter has been sent to him in an effort to make sure it doesn't happen again.

The post was made recently by the former EMS operator, who, when employed by the city, responded to the city's most violent crime scenes.

In his post, the man attaches a picture of EMS operators at the New Orleans headquarters.

In it, the man posted, "I'm utterly disgusted with any Trump voter. You are the most un-American. You are filth, You are slime."

It goes on to say, "I'll start asking if you are a Trump supporter -- if you are, ya'll [sic] will die in my ambulance."

WDSU is not releasing the man's identity since we have not been able to reach him for comment, but city officials said the fact he's making it seem like he still works for New Orleans EMS is very problematic.

"Not only is it frustrating, it's hurtful. The things written are debasing, they're dangerous and they don't reflect us. We offer compassionate care," said Nichols.

"We object to any individual saying they are with EMS when they are not, and we have reached out to this former employee to ask him to stop representing that his views are in any way associated with New Orleans EMS," said Sunni LeBeouf, a New Orleans city attorney.

The city has reported this incident to the state board that oversees EMS operators and to federal authorities. They said they believe the former employee is now working in Rhode Island.

Sure sounds like a Criminal Terrorist Threat to me!!!

It does appear that our ABNORMALS think the same as this deranged ABNORMAL IN N.O. does...but we knew this all they have is HATE!

A scathing social media post of hate, written by a former emergency medical services driver in New Orleans, is drawing a sharp rebuke from City Hall.

"This is upsetting, as the medical director -- I'm completely disturbed," said New Orleans EMS Director Dr. Emily Nichols.

The Facebook post centers on President Donald Trump, and the person writing it makes a threat that if anyone in his ambulance claims to be a Trump supporter, he'll let them die.

Leaders at New Orleans EMS were quick to point out that that person making the post has not been employed since June of this year. They said a cease and desist letter has been sent to him in an effort to make sure it doesn't happen again.

The post was made recently by the former EMS operator, who, when employed by the city, responded to the city's most violent crime scenes.

In his post, the man attaches a picture of EMS operators at the New Orleans headquarters.

In it, the man posted, "I'm utterly disgusted with any Trump voter. You are the most un-American. You are filth, You are slime."

It goes on to say, "I'll start asking if you are a Trump supporter -- if you are, ya'll [sic] will die in my ambulance."

WDSU is not releasing the man's identity since we have not been able to reach him for comment, but city officials said the fact he's making it seem like he still works for New Orleans EMS is very problematic.

"Not only is it frustrating, it's hurtful. The things written are debasing, they're dangerous and they don't reflect us. We offer compassionate care," said Nichols.

"We object to any individual saying they are with EMS when they are not, and we have reached out to this former employee to ask him to stop representing that his views are in any way associated with New Orleans EMS," said Sunni LeBeouf, a New Orleans city attorney.

The city has reported this incident to the state board that oversees EMS operators and to federal authorities. They said they believe the former employee is now working in Rhode Island.

If he did that to my wife, it would all be over.

The American Left will do, try, say, threaten or attempt ANY criminal activity to steal or maintain power. Time has passed, far, far exceeded the time to smackdown the terrorist American Left back to centuries ago, back to the nascence of their savage ideology's formation.

Then he will and SHOULD be fired. See how simple that is?

Dang. That's hard core. Yeah, stay out of his ambulance. Put it on your medical ID bracelet in case you're knocked, 'don't put me in that dude's ambulance.'

The American Left will do, try, say, threaten or attempt ANY criminal activity to steal or maintain power. Time has passed, far, far exceeded the time to smackdown the terrorist American Left back to centuries ago, back to the nascence of their savage ideology's formation.

You're sputtering. It's bad for you guys right now and you know it!

"I'm utterly disgusted with any Trump voter. You are the most un-American. You are filth, You are slime."

A broken clock is right twice a day :dunno:
black-flag-home-perimeter-insect-control-hg-11076-1-64_1000.jpg

Libtard Democrat docs won't save a Republican's life at the hospital no matter what. It's that bad. This is not a joke.

The Democrats are Nazis.

Forum List

Back