Former New Hampshire staffer calls Bachman campaign ‘dishonest’ and ‘cruel’

MikeFrank

Jul 3, 2011
Five of Michele Bachmann’s New Hampshire campaign team released a statement on Monday confirming that they have quit the campaign despite comments by Bachman and her team that the New Hampshire campaign was still together. The five members, who comprised the entirety of Bachmann’s New Hampshire staff, said that her campaign was “rude, unprofessional, dishonest, and at times cruel” to the New Hampshire staffers.

News broke on Friday that the New Hampshire staff was departing, but neither Bachmann nor her higher ups seemed to have gotten the message as she took to blasting the media for fabricating the story. By Sunday, Bachmann conceded that two staffers had left, but was still asserting that her New Hampshire team was largely intact.

In the statement released Monday, the staffers describe a campaign structure that, at times, ignored them.

More : Former New Hampshire staffer calls Bachman campaign

because wingnut blogs are always your best source.

:rofl:

Considering many other MSM networks have picked up our story and are now priniting it and their own versions themselves, I would say it is legit.
Yahoo CNN ABC MSNBC etc....

Wingnut blog, thats rich. Show me one story that is written there that has been confirmed untrue.

Last edited:
From where I sit..she's plain nuts.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75I1_55eHLw&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PLB209D98A5F596C35]Fox News Calls Out Bachmann - YouTube[/ame]

This video really brought it home for me.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgSqlkCyYLw]Michele Bachmann vs. Chris Matthews on Election Night 2010! - YouTube[/ame]

It should be a drinking game. You'd be drunk in three minutes if you took a drink every time she didn't give a direct answer to a direct question.

Yeah, just this one sentence alone would count me out.

The team also said they were asked to work without pay for the past month.

I thought she was all kinds of fiscally responsible?

Bachmann’s N.H. staff blasts candidate’s national aides - Political Intelligence - A national political and campaign blog from The Boston Globe - Boston.com

Most political campaigns ask people to volunteer their time.

How does that show fiscal irresponsibility? Quite the opposite, the more people to get volunteering, the less money you need to spend and the more you can focus on the things you have to spend money on.

Yeah, just this one sentence alone would count me out.

The team also said they were asked to work without pay for the past month.

I thought she was all kinds of fiscally responsible?

Bachmann’s N.H. staff blasts candidate’s national aides - Political Intelligence - A national political and campaign blog from The Boston Globe - Boston.com

Most political campaigns ask people to volunteer their time.

How does that show fiscal irresponsibility? Quite the opposite, the more people to get volunteering, the less money you need to spend and the more you can focus on the things you have to spend money on.

These weren't volunteers. These were paid staff members, asked to take a pass on their pay.

These weren't volunteers. These were paid staff members, asked to take a pass on their pay.

Again, this happens all the time in politics and is a sign of fiscal responsibility, not irresponsibility. What would be irresponsible is borrowing money she knows she will never have to pay them.

Forum List

Back