Former Navy SEAL Launches PAC To Fight Obama

At this point, anything that is against the kenyan is good. He's ruining our country, is absolutely CLUELESS about how this country was created, what it took to make it a once great nation, and how to KEEP it that way. All obama knows is what his radical family, friends and handlers have told him...

Cap-2.jpg

C'mon...communist?? Pahleeze...

They are obviously talking about our largest trading partner and supporter of our debt.

At this point, anything that is against the kenyan is good. He's ruining our country, is absolutely CLUELESS about how this country was created, what it took to make it a once great nation, and how to KEEP it that way. All obama knows is what his radical family, friends and handlers have told him...

Cap-2.jpg

C'mon...communist?? Pahleeze...

They are obviously talking about our largest trading partner and supporter of our debt.

Yeah...the country that manufactures all our flags.

I am sure he served honorably. I am sure he left the military in good standing to become a politician. I am sure he is brave. I am sure other politically like-minded indifividuals who have similar DD214s will join.

I am still unsure why I should care about the Senator's PAC. Does it somehow become an animal of a different name because he attached "Special Operations" to it? It's not as if the Senator can claim to speak for the entire community.

So... Yea for him for exercising his first Amendment rights.

Now....

So fucking what?

Forum List

Back