Former Navy SEAL Launches PAC To Fight Obama

Going to have to give money to this pac.

By Hunter Walker 2:01pm

Today, Ryan Zinke, an ex-Navy SEAL and Montana State Senator, announced the launch of Special Operations for America, a political action committee dedicated to “the election of Mitt Romney and like-minded candidates.”
“Navy SEAL’s, Special Operations Personnel and Veteran’s across America have been outraged since Barack Obama conveniently took credit for killing Osama Bin Laden for political gain,” a statement announcing the launch of SOFA said. “The active duty military has no voice as they are forbidden to publicly engage in the political campaign process and it is career suicide for senior military leaders to speak out against the President.”

Mr. Zinke, who has frequently slammed the president’s handling of the raid that killed Osama bin Laden, reiterated his criticisms of the operation.

“The President has failed and he is jeopardizing the safety of our troops, their families and our National security for political gain. Obama has exposed the identity of special operations units, leaked classified information, and limited the rules of engagement of forces on the ground,” said Mr. Zinke. “For those who have taken an oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies, both foreign and domestic, it is a call of duty to take back America from a Commander-in-Chief that is incapable of understanding the sacrifices that have been made for the values that have made America great.”

Article continues here: Former Navy SEAL Launches PAC To Fight Obama | Politicker

ex-navy seal?

Does that Term EX NAVY SEAL bother you coward?

Yes...AND?

Problem here?

Why would you state that you "signed a pact for ZERO DETAILS" yet state that you worked with Navy SEALS and then use that "ZERO DETAILS " crap when asked about working with CCT's? :)
i can tell YOU I was there...and THAT is ALL you need to know.

And you don't understand ZERO details...how?

Should I translate into another language?

I'm sure some people (including myself) are getting a good chuckle from this conversation!! You remind me of another guy who's name starts with "T" from another forum. What a Trip!

Why would you state that you "signed a pact for ZERO DETAILS" yet state that you worked with Navy SEALS and then use that "ZERO DETAILS " crap when asked about working with CCT's? :)

I'm sure some people (including myself) are getting a good chuckle from this conversation!! You remind me of another guy who's name starts with "T" from another forum. What a Trip!

Chuckle ALL you like. I signed a statement when I left. yeah I worked for them but cannot tell you what I did, nor HOW I did it.

MANY folks have to sign those things.

Find it odd? Good.

KNOW that I was protecting YOU in service. And that's ALL YOU need to know.

Chuckle ALL you like. I signed a statement when I left. yeah I worked for them but cannot tell you what I did, nor HOW I did it.

Find it odd? Good.

Go T! and Thanks man.

Going to have to give money to this pac.

By Hunter Walker 2:01pm

Today, Ryan Zinke, an ex-Navy SEAL and Montana State Senator, announced the launch of Special Operations for America, a political action committee dedicated to “the election of Mitt Romney and like-minded candidates.”
“Navy SEAL’s, Special Operations Personnel and Veteran’s across America have been outraged since Barack Obama conveniently took credit for killing Osama Bin Laden for political gain,” a statement announcing the launch of SOFA said. “The active duty military has no voice as they are forbidden to publicly engage in the political campaign process and it is career suicide for senior military leaders to speak out against the President.”

Mr. Zinke, who has frequently slammed the president’s handling of the raid that killed Osama bin Laden, reiterated his criticisms of the operation.

“The President has failed and he is jeopardizing the safety of our troops, their families and our National security for political gain. Obama has exposed the identity of special operations units, leaked classified information, and limited the rules of engagement of forces on the ground,” said Mr. Zinke. “For those who have taken an oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies, both foreign and domestic, it is a call of duty to take back America from a Commander-in-Chief that is incapable of understanding the sacrifices that have been made for the values that have made America great.”

Article continues here: Former Navy SEAL Launches PAC To Fight Obama | Politicker

ex-navy seal?

He got kicked out of the program and had to turn in his insignia?

Find it odd? Good.

Go T! and Thanks man.

You bet. Proud to serve.
icon14.gif

Really? And this bothers YOU how?

Regardless he SERVED. Sorry this gets under YOUR SKIN...but ALOT does these days for YOU.

Get a life...

I am asking...because, while it is not a hard and fast LAW...people usually say FORMER if they retire or leave under good graces....EX means they got kicked out.

Maybe that's not how it's done in "I Love the Nightlife".

At this point, anything that is against the kenyan is good. He's ruining our country, is absolutely CLUELESS about how this country was created, what it took to make it a once great nation, and how to KEEP it that way. All obama knows is what his radical family, friends and handlers have told him...

Cap-2.jpg

C'mon...communist?? Pahleeze...

Thanks for the laugh. I made a really good comment. Here, let me share it:

Hello. Bin Laden is dead. Republicans let him go and stopped thinking about him. Bush closed down the unit assigned to finding Bin Laden. No Americans were injured or killed in getting Bin Laden.
And this guy thinks Obama "failed"? Huh?

At this point, anything that is against the kenyan is good. He's ruining our country, is absolutely CLUELESS about how this country was created, what it took to make it a once great nation, and how to KEEP it that way. All obama knows is what his radical family, friends and handlers have told him...

Cap-2.jpg

Look at the attacks on Obama's family. How awful.

Cap-2.jpg

YES...COMMUNIST

Who was the FRANK Obama referred to in his book?

“The Communist” author Paul Kengor discusses Obama’s mentor Frank Marshall Davis

Go ahead and dismiss him as a 'Family friend' like other idiots on these pages have done.

This guy is responsible for obama's thoughts as Obama's parents ABANDONDED HIM and left him in the hands of 'FRANK"...

And what WE are seeing NOW.

WATCH the vid if you dare to face the TRUTH.:eusa_hand:

he got kicked out of the program and had to turn in his insignia?

really? And this bothers you how?

Regardless he served. Sorry this gets under your skin...but alot does these days for you.

Get a life...

i am asking...because, while it is not a hard and fast law...people usually say former if they retire or leave under good graces....ex means they got kicked out.

Maybe that's not how it's done in "i love the nightlife".

lol

Who was the FRANK Obama referred to in his book?[/

Go ahead and dismiss him as a 'Family friend' like other idiots on these pages have done.

This guy is responsible for obama's thoughts as Obama's parents ABANDONDED HIM and left him in the hands of 'FRANK"...

Don't care if Frank was a communist. Obama and his parents are/were not. Period...

Who was the FRANK Obama referred to in his book?[/

Don't care if Frank was a communist. Obama and his parents are/were not. Period...

Uhmm...YES they WERE BOTH of them

YOU are in denial.

Regardless he SERVED. Sorry this gets under YOUR SKIN...but ALOT does these days for YOU.

Get a life...

I am asking...because, while it is not a hard and fast LAW...people usually say FORMER if they retire or leave under good graces....EX means they got kicked out.

And EX means they got OUT maybe for other reasons. "I" as *YOU* are EX-Military...does that mean WE got kicked out?

Have a BRAIN handy Bodey?

Don't be an IDIOT as usual? PLEASE?

Get a life...

And EX means they got OUT maybe for other reasons. "I" as *YOU* are EX-Military...does that mean WE got kicked out?

Have a BRAIN handy Bodey?

Don't be an IDIOT as usual? PLEASE?

I say RETIRED military.

And ask a Marine if they are an EX Marine or a FORMER Marine.

But, as I said....Maybe things are different in the "I Love the Nightlife" Command.

Forum List

Back