Former Navy SEAL Launches PAC To Fight Obama

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI

Going to have to give money to this pac.

By Hunter Walker 2:01pm

Today, Ryan Zinke, an ex-Navy SEAL and Montana State Senator, announced the launch of Special Operations for America, a political action committee dedicated to “the election of Mitt Romney and like-minded candidates.”
“Navy SEAL’s, Special Operations Personnel and Veteran’s across America have been outraged since Barack Obama conveniently took credit for killing Osama Bin Laden for political gain,” a statement announcing the launch of SOFA said. “The active duty military has no voice as they are forbidden to publicly engage in the political campaign process and it is career suicide for senior military leaders to speak out against the President.”

Mr. Zinke, who has frequently slammed the president’s handling of the raid that killed Osama bin Laden, reiterated his criticisms of the operation.

“The President has failed and he is jeopardizing the safety of our troops, their families and our National security for political gain. Obama has exposed the identity of special operations units, leaked classified information, and limited the rules of engagement of forces on the ground,” said Mr. Zinke. “For those who have taken an oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies, both foreign and domestic, it is a call of duty to take back America from a Commander-in-Chief that is incapable of understanding the sacrifices that have been made for the values that have made America great.”

Article continues here: Former Navy SEAL Launches PAC To Fight Obama | Politicker

I might have to contribute too. I really don't like the leaking of information obstentiably for political gain. That hasn't been proven, but seems pretty obvious. Maybe not at Obama's orders, or even by his admin, could be people acting without authorization. Nonetheless, it's happening far too often IMHO, and Obama is the CinC.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
From the linked article in the OP:

Mr. Zinke has served in the Montana State Senate since 2009. According to Afghanistan and Iraq Veterans for Congress, a political action committee dedicated to electing Republican vets

At this point, anything that is against the kenyan is good. He's ruining our country, is absolutely CLUELESS about how this country was created, what it took to make it a once great nation, and how to KEEP it that way. All obama knows is what his radical family, friends and handlers have told him...

Cap-2.jpg

I.t works for me, where do I send the check. Any thing to remove Obama from Washington. The PAC's always seem to want payback though. When you look at the billions spent on this electtion for job that pays a low 6 figure salary it makes you wonder.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
From the linked article in the OP:

Mr. Zinke has served in the Montana State Senate since 2009. According to Afghanistan and Iraq Veterans for Congress, a political action committee dedicated to electing Republican vets

SO? YOU have a particuliar problem?

Well... yeah... of course he does... he's a LIBERAL... :lol:

Amen Brother!

And in case there's ANY question about MY service with these guys?

Your thread prompted me to put my scanner into action...I went to my wall of Certificates, took down and scanned the plaque I received for my service with the 437th...[NOTE: "I Love The Nightlife" Logo]...

My middle and last name redacted on purpose.

These guys deserve MY support.

speacialops.jpg

Sorry for the quality...it was on the fly...​

obama is a muslim. he was raised as one, and thinks like a muslim. He believes what he was taught when he was raised in a muslim country. The voter put this Muslim in office and Obama fooled them I hope Obama doesn't fool them again. He is the ruinnation of our country and our livelyhoods and that includes the people who still support him, and they need to wake up to whats happening to them, and all of us.

At this point, anything that is against the kenyan is good. He's ruining our country, is absolutely CLUELESS about how this country was created, what it took to make it a once great nation, and how to KEEP it that way. All obama knows is what his radical family, friends and handlers have told him...

Cap-2.jpg

imagesio.jpg

Going to have to give money to this pac.

By Hunter Walker 2:01pm

Today, Ryan Zinke, an ex-Navy SEAL and Montana State Senator, announced the launch of Special Operations for America, a political action committee dedicated to “the election of Mitt Romney and like-minded candidates.”
“Navy SEAL’s, Special Operations Personnel and Veteran’s across America have been outraged since Barack Obama conveniently took credit for killing Osama Bin Laden for political gain,” a statement announcing the launch of SOFA said. “The active duty military has no voice as they are forbidden to publicly engage in the political campaign process and it is career suicide for senior military leaders to speak out against the President.”

Mr. Zinke, who has frequently slammed the president’s handling of the raid that killed Osama bin Laden, reiterated his criticisms of the operation.

“The President has failed and he is jeopardizing the safety of our troops, their families and our National security for political gain. Obama has exposed the identity of special operations units, leaked classified information, and limited the rules of engagement of forces on the ground,” said Mr. Zinke. “For those who have taken an oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies, both foreign and domestic, it is a call of duty to take back America from a Commander-in-Chief that is incapable of understanding the sacrifices that have been made for the values that have made America great.”

Article continues here: Former Navy SEAL Launches PAC To Fight Obama | Politicker

So what?

Forum List

Back