Former Navy SEAL Launches PAC To Fight Obama

any republican would have non stop talked about being the guy who got OBL.

you people are discustingly transparent

Since I was /am a military wife for 20 plus years. I would have ALWAYS given credit to the seals. I know a lot of them and what training they have done. Obama was sitting pretty in the white house and just made a nod .. Panetta even said if Obama said no they would have found a way to get rid of OBL

Since I was /am a military wife for 20 plus years. I would have ALWAYS given credit to the seals. I know a lot of them and what training they have done. Obama was sitting pretty in the white house and just made a nod .. Panetta even said if Obama said no they would have found a way to get rid of OBL

Anyone with a shred of dignity and respect would.

Says alot about our current Commander In Chump.

Splatters your an imbecile.

These guys and gals some of whom are SEALS have served our country and are willing to die for same. They can support whomever they wish to support.

These folks have my utmost respect.

I just can't believe that this SEAL is not an obammy fan. I mean I thought most of the military were a bunch of lefties, especially given the respect and gratitude the left continually shows our men in uniform and our country that they are sworn to protect.

Oh, get serious! GW Bush, the man you liberals love to hate, would have praised the men and women that made the operation a success. He would not have taken personal credit for the work. That is just ONE of the differences between that man and the boy we have in the White House.

Just go back and listen to any of Bush's speeches after the military performed well. It will be full of "we" "they" and praise for "them" as opposed to Obama's "I did this", "I did that" and the like. Obama is completely full of shit and stuck on himself.

“Navy SEAL’s, Special Operations Personnel and Veteran’s across America have been outraged since Barack Obama conveniently took credit for killing Osama Bin Laden for political gain,” a statement announcing the launch of SOFA said.

Ain't that the fucking truth....

I just can't believe that this SEAL is not an obammy fan. I mean I thought most of the military were a bunch of lefties, especially given the respect and gratitude the left continually shows our men in uniform and our country that they are sworn to protect.

For just a SECOND there i thought you were being serious! Lol!!!!

My son's a Sgt in the Army (Psy OPs) and at first he wasn't really into politics and thought all our negativity about Obama was crazy....3 1/2 yrs later, he's just as determined to get him out of the White House as the rest of us are. And he said he doesn't know one person that has said they will vote for him again.

Can't wait to hear the left attack these guys. They must be doing it because they're racists!

The "SWIFTBOATING" of Obama has begun.

LOL!!!!

Obama does sort of remind me of Kerry. Do you know that Kerry took a typewriter with him to Vietnam so he could write a journal of his existence there. He really had hopes of being thought of as JFK reincarnated, performing some heroic task during the war and coming home a proud hero. As is was, he took three Band-Aid Purple Hearts and opted out, embellishing stories of his service with lies about having been in Cambodia for Christmas...anything to make us think he risked his life over and above what every other soldier did.

The only difference is, Obama would never have gone into the service.

I see as usual you can't refute any of the points brought up by the PAC.

Obama revealed the names of the secret units, and leaked classified information to make himself look better.

All you can do is come up with a fictional arguement of what you fantasize Republicans would had done.

Forum List

Back