Former Mossad head advocates Saudi peace plan

After the Zionist Jews in the White House convinced Bush to invade Iraq and Afghanistan on the behalf of Israel.

Many Israeli's wanted to change their national anthem to:

" Onward Christian soldier"

A former chief of Israeli intelligence, Meir Dagan, has urged political leaders to embrace the so-called Saudi peace initiative under which Israel would withdraw to its 1967 borders and give East Jerusalem back to the Palestinians.
In a forthright contradiction of the position of the Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, that a withdrawal to 1967 borders posed an unacceptable security risk, Mr Dagan said Israel ''must present an initiative to the Palestinians''.
''We must adopt the Saudi initiative,'' Mr Dagan said.

Does this mean he is uninformed and an enemy of Israel?

Israel already accepted the Saudi peace suggestions as a basis for negotiating peace with the Arab world back in 2002, but when it did, the Saudis apparently lost interest in the idea.

JERUSALEM (AP) — Prime Minister Ariel Sharon told an EU envoy Tuesday he was willing to meet Saudi officials, publicly or behind the scenes, to explore their proposals for an overall Mideast peace, the European diplomat said.

The proposals floated by Saudi Crown Prince Abdullah have gotten a warm response from the Palestinians, some Arab nations and some Israeli officials — including the foreign and defense ministers. Sharon's aides, however, say they want more details.

Javier Solana, the European Union's foreign affairs chief, announced that he was making a previously unscheduled trip to Riyadh on Wednesday to hear details of the Saudi peace plan firsthand from Abdullah.

Israeli officials said that at this point, the initiative is only a newspaper article. It states the principle that in exchange for a complete Israeli withdrawal from the West Bank, Gaza Strip and east Jerusalem, the entire Arab world would make peace with the Jewish state.

Palestinians have endorsed the Saudi initiative, saying that it fits their policy of offering Israel full peace for full withdrawal.

Solana said Sharon told him he "would be willing to meet anybody from Saudi Arabia, formally, informally, publicly, discreetly, whatever, to get better information about the significance of this idea."

Saudi Arabia has not commented on the reaction to the proposals. The state-run newspaper Al-Watan, which usually reflects government thinking, said no Israeli-Saudi visits could take place until a Mideast peace agreement had been reached.

USATODAY.com - Sharon willing to meet with Saudis on peace plan

Israel already accepted the Saudi peace suggestions as a basis for negotiating peace with the Arab world back in 2002, but when it did, the Saudis apparently lost interest in the idea.

2. Further calls upon Israel to affirm:

a. Full Israeli withdrawal from all the territories occupied since 1967, including the Syrian Golan Heights to the lines of June 4, 1967 as well as the remaining occupied Lebanese territories in the south of Lebanon.

b. Achievement of a just solution to the Palestinian Refugee problem to be agreed upon in accordance with UN General Assembly Resolution 194.

c. The acceptance of the establishment of a Sovereign Independent Palestinian State on the Palestinian territories occupied since the 4th of June 1967 in the West Bank and Gaza strip, with East Jerusalem as its capital.
----------------

I don't think Israel accepted that.

After the Zionist Jews in the White House convinced Bush to invade Iraq and Afghanistan on the behalf of Israel. Many Israeli's wanted to change their national anthem to:"Onward Christian soldier"
Congratulations, I'm the intended recipient of today's arab chicken little village myth.

A former chief of Israeli intelligence, Meir Dagan, has urged political leaders to embrace the so-called Saudi peace initiative under which Israel would withdraw to its 1967 borders and give East Jerusalem back to the Palestinians.
In a forthright contradiction of the position of the Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, that a withdrawal to 1967 borders posed an unacceptable security risk, Mr Dagan said Israel ''must present an initiative to the Palestinians''.

a. Full Israeli withdrawal from all the territories occupied since 1967, including the Syrian Golan Heights to the lines of June 4, 1967 as well as the remaining occupied Lebanese territories in the south of Lebanon.

b. Achievement of a just solution to the Palestinian Refugee problem to be agreed upon in accordance with UN General Assembly Resolution 194.

c. The acceptance of the establishment of a Sovereign Independent Palestinian State on the Palestinian territories occupied since the 4th of June 1967 in the West Bank and Gaza strip, with East Jerusalem as its capital.
----------------

As the article in my previous post showed, Israel agreed to the Saudi peace suggestions as the basis for a negotiated peace between Israel and the Arab world, but the Arab nations have declined to respond to the offer.

----------------

As the article in my previous post showed, Israel agreed to the Saudi peace suggestions as the basis for a negotiated peace between Israel and the Arab world, but the Arab nations have declined to respond to the offer.

The last I heard Israel's response was no to 1967 borders and Jerusalem, no to refugees, and no to a Sovereign Independent Palestinian State on the Palestinian territories occupied since the 4th of June 1967 in the West Bank and Gaza strip, with East Jerusalem as its capital.

What is left to negotiate?

and hes nuts....

next case?

2. Further calls upon Israel to affirm: a. Full Israeli withdrawal from all the territories occupied since 1967, including the Syrian Golan Heights to the lines of June 4, 1967 as well as the remaining occupied Lebanese territories in the south of Lebanon.
In addition to propagation of silly arab occupational fallacies we see that an arab understanding of a "peace proposal" (and of negotiations) is diktat. Do they seriously expect to be taken seriously with their arab über alles approach?

----------------

The last I heard Israel's response was no to 1967 borders and Jerusalem, no to refugees, and no to a Sovereign Independent Palestinian State on the Palestinian territories occupied since the 4th of June 1967 in the West Bank and Gaza strip, with East Jerusalem as its capital.

What is left to negotiate?

It's hard to know since the Arabs have said , no, to negotiations.

You really think that Israel is going to give up East Jerusalem and the wailing wall?
I don't' think so, that wall is too important to them.
How about the Church of the Holy Sepulchre? If Palestinians get that part of the city, forget about Christians ever being able to see it again.
And the Golan Heights? You think that Israel will give up that place?
How would you like your enemies having a height advantage above you?
If Palestinians get it they will be able to shoot and bomb the valley of the Israel settlements.
And forget about the 3 million tourists that visit the site every year. (it will be off limits)
If the Palestinians get any of this land, only Muslims will be able to see any of these historical sites again.
And you can bet the the Christian church will be desecrated by Muslims. They are doing that now with graffiti at the Coenaculum - the last supper room. This will also be off limits to Christians.
What is open and free for all three religions now will be closed off to the Jews and Christians if they get any of those areas.

Got links?

I have a link here how Christians are being beaten, gunned down and blown up in their Churches.
Middle East Christians: Washington
Until Palestine stops supporting Muslims who want to wipe out Israel and Christians there will not be any peace.

There is nothing about Palestine in your link.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53vViKeUPcY&feature=related]YouTube - ‪34 a Sleepless Gaza Jerusalem.divx‬‏[/ame]

Sorry to bust your bubble but I do not hate Jews.

I am not anti-semitic at all.

And actually worry that people will finally get fed up with the Jews and cause them harm.

History has shown this to be the case over and over;

as Jews have been killed and driven out of countless countries throughout history.

My solution to the Jewish problem.

Would be to round them up world wide and find and island to quarantine them on.

There are several islands in the world that could easily contain the 13 million Jews that currently reside in various nations and Israel.

This way the Jews could build the ultimate Hebrew society they have always dreamed of.

Several gun boats would patrol the waters around the island to prevent any Jews from trying to escape.

This way the Jews could be protected from harm; and the world could finally have peace and security.

Thus a Win = Win for both Jews and Gentiles :thup:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...blem-round-them-up-world-wide-and-find-a.html

You have the same solution for the worlds Homosexuals as well. You called this your solution.

9780300124279.jpg

No hate in Sunni Man.

How does my idea of trying to protect the Jewish people from harm by giving them their own island equal hate?

At least I was trying to come up with a viable solution.

But you try to turn it into something bad and anti-semitic..

Yet you have never posted your solution to the Jewish problem.

It's an historical fact that the Jews have been murdered and driven out of 109 countries since 325 AD

So clearly there is a problem between Jews and Gentiles.

But you don't want to discuss a solution or a way to solve this problem.

All you want to do is post pictures of Hitler and the Nazis.

But this Jew hatred thing has been going on for a couple of thousand years before there ever was Nazis.

I was just trying to be a friend to the Jews and have a dialogue about how the problem could be solved.

But instead of dialoguing you went on the attack which is typical of hard-core Zionists..

It's an historical fact that the Jews have been murdered and driven out of 109 countries since 325 AD

So clearly there is a problem between Jews and Gentiles.

But you don't want to discuss a solution or a way to solve this problem.

All you want to do is post pictures of Hitler and the Nazis.

But this Jew hatred thing has been going on for a couple of thousand years before there ever was Nazis.

I was just trying to be a friend to the Jews and have a dialogue about how the problem could be solved.

But instead of dialoguing you went on the attack which is typical of hard-core Zionists..

Sunni "logic."

There is a Jewish problem.

These Jews keep getting persecuted and slaughtered.

It keeps happening.

There's only one way to resolve this "problem."

Put all Jews on an Island and forcefully keep "them" there. We wouldn't want the problem to "escape."

And morons like Sunni don't even recognize that by calling the persecution of the Jewish people a "Jewish problem" they are absolving all the fucking scumbags (like the Nazis and the Muslims) who keep inflicting that persecution on "the Jews."

Idiots like Sunni cannot seem to grasp that being the VICTIM of persecution doesn't make the Jews the problem at all.

Maybe it's just a Muslim way of thinking. I mean, the victim of a rape in Islam is the problem, not the victim. The very same twisted, weird, sick "logic" appears to be at work in that example, too.

Liability said it better than I could have.

There is no Jewish problem. That's why I say I think you are a Stromfront troll. Even you can't be that stupid.

Forum List

Back