Former Military Become Dishonorable Swiftboaters

Obama-Mission-Accomplished.jpg

Thank you, Mr. President.

You really have a crush on the guy, don't you..
sorta creepy

Those nicotine stained teeth gotta go. Obama needs to upgrade his dental plan.

This is just awesome...

The left getting butt hurt once again from truth..

Take some advil we have only begun.....

"we"?????????????????????

:rofl:

a loser with a keyboard and an internet connection?

:laugh2:

:eusa_hand: IT! You're killing me.

-----------
:thewave:

It's funny how you think you're something more than a loser with a keyboard and an internet connection. :lol:

If Obama had a modicum of modesty he would have reissued Bush's mission accomplished carrier landing and gave a large part of the credit to Bush. After all it was Bush that lost interest in Bin Laden and left him for Obama to handle, so in a way it was really Bush that deserves the credit.

Boy, I could write the script for conservatives.

"we"?????????????????????

a loser with a keyboard and an internet connection?

:eusa_hand: IT! You're killing me.

-----------
:thewave:

It's funny how you think you're something more than a loser with a keyboard and an internet connection. :lol:

If Obama had a modicum of modesty he would have reissued Bush's mission accomplished carrier landing and gave a large part of the credit to Bush. After all it was Bush that lost interest in Bin Laden and left him for Obama to handle, so in a way it was really Bush that deserves the credit.

Boy, I could write the script for conservatives.
No, you THINK you can. Please note the difference.

Peter Bergen
Ex-SEALs slam Obama over leaks
Ex-military officers take aim at Obama
Adm. McRaven on the bin Laden raid

-- The president announced the bin Laden raid before intelligence picked up from bin Laden's compound could be fully exploited.

WRONG - A Lie: Tweets and news came out of Afghanistan as soon as choppers were and and when Blackhawk crashed Pakistani journalists started arriving at bin Laden's Abbottabad compound

Anatomy of a Raid: Osama bin Laden's final momemts

Mullen then told Obama and his national security team, "Kayani has asked for us to go public," which swayed Obama to announce the raid sooner than was planned. (Obama wanted to wait for 100% DNA confirmation that it was bin Laden. At the time of the president's announcement about the raid the confirmation was at 95%.)

During his speech to the nation and world, Obama did not divulge the name of SEAL Team Six, saying only that a "small team of Americans carried out the operation with extraordinary courage and capability."
---

then other bogus charges...answered...

-- The use of hitherto covert "stealth" helicopters on the raid was publicized.

-- The name of the secret unit that executed the raid --SEAL Team Six -- was made public putting them and their families at risk.

-- The name of the Pakistani doctor recruited by the CIA to help find bin Laden was leaked, jeopardizing him and the CIA's ability to recruit spies in the future. The doctor is now serving 33 years in a Pakistani prison.

Pakistani doctor who helped US appeals verdict

-- Obama has taken way too much credit for killing al Qaeda's leader. "Mr. President, you did not kill Osama bin Laden, America did. The work that the American military has done killed Osama bin Laden. You did not," says a former Navy SEAL interviewed in the film.

------

the 4 accusations above are easily dismissed as the wild rantings and ravings of ex military gone bonkers over Obama
I have just one question.

Where you there?

Because he was.

Peter Bergen

-- The president announced the bin Laden raid before intelligence picked up from bin Laden's compound could be fully exploited.

WRONG - A Lie: Tweets and news came out of Afghanistan as soon as choppers were and and when Blackhawk crashed Pakistani journalists started arriving at bin Laden's Abbottabad compound

Mullen then told Obama and his national security team, "Kayani has asked for us to go public," which swayed Obama to announce the raid sooner than was planned. (Obama wanted to wait for 100% DNA confirmation that it was bin Laden. At the time of the president's announcement about the raid the confirmation was at 95%.)

During his speech to the nation and world, Obama did not divulge the name of SEAL Team Six, saying only that a "small team of Americans carried out the operation with extraordinary courage and capability."
---

-- The name of the secret unit that executed the raid --SEAL Team Six -- was made public putting them and their families at risk.

-- The name of the Pakistani doctor recruited by the CIA to help find bin Laden was leaked, jeopardizing him and the CIA's ability to recruit spies in the future. The doctor is now serving 33 years in a Pakistani prison.

-- Obama has taken way too much credit for killing al Qaeda's leader. "Mr. President, you did not kill Osama bin Laden, America did. The work that the American military has done killed Osama bin Laden. You did not," says a former Navy SEAL interviewed in the film.

------

the 4 accusations above are easily dismissed as the wild rantings and ravings of ex military gone bonkers over Obama

Where you there?

Because he was.
Haven't you heard? Liberals are experts in everything. A liberal who wasn't there knows more about it than a conservative who was.

Just ask him.

nother wingnut bogus video?

deception, deflection, deceit...:lol:

Let me get this straight.

There actually was a meeting where people were invited to the White House to discuss details of the bin Laden raid, but the video is lying about it because they do not have actual footage of the meeting.

WH leaks for propaganda film - Salon.com

Idiot. Your own link mentions how strong the Obama admin has been on going after leaks and whistle blowers. It complains about people being given a tour and info as being as relevant as unapproved leaks. Nonsense.

It also mentions the hyper partisan Judicial Watch who brought a FOIA lawsuit about meetings with movie makers and the WH. This absent any proof anything classified has been unlawfully provided to anyone. sounds like a phishing expedition

Can you point out anywhere I said that the Obama administration has not tried to stop leaks? The simple fact is that there is a big production movie coming out next year where the producers, and others, all say that they were given details about the raid during a briefing. I am sure you know that they are complaining on DU about the fact that it is not coming out until December because of Republican complaints about the timing of the planned release. Just so you cannot pretend I am making it up, here is the thread.

Movie about Bin Laden killing delayed until after the election after RepubliCON complaints - Democratic Underground

Peter Bergen

---

------

Where you there?

Because he was.

:lol: no he wasn't. You're confused.

:laugh2: check out the facts before you post

Let me get this straight.

There actually was a meeting where people were invited to the White House to discuss details of the bin Laden raid, but the video is lying about it because they do not have actual footage of the meeting.

WH leaks for propaganda film - Salon.com

Idiot. Your own link mentions how strong the Obama admin has been on going after leaks and whistle blowers. It complains about people being given a tour and info as being as relevant as unapproved leaks. Nonsense.

It also mentions the hyper partisan Judicial Watch who brought a FOIA lawsuit about meetings with movie makers and the WH. This absent any proof anything classified has been unlawfully provided to anyone. sounds like a phishing expedition

Can you point out anywhere I said that the Obama administration has not tried to stop leaks? The simple fact is that there is a big production movie coming out next year where the producers, and others, all say that they were given details about the raid during a briefing. I am sure you know that they are complaining on DU about the fact that it is not coming out until December because of Republican complaints about the timing of the planned release. Just so you cannot pretend I am making it up, here is the thread.

Movie about Bin Laden killing delayed until after the election after RepubliCON complaints - Democratic Underground

DU? :rofl:

DU banned me because I mentioned a fat lady on "The View " was fat. :lol:

get a grip

Forum List

Back