Former Marine Jailed in Violent Mexican Prison on False Charges

What? ANOTHER thread on this?

Jeez, man...try to keep up. This is like 5 or 6 already!

So the dipshit decides he is going to drive through 5 countries with a shotgun, and then back again (!), disregarding all of their gun laws which require permits, psych evals, and whatnot.

He's an idiot, plain and simple.

He could very well have been disappeared in any of the other countries on his itinerary. What a dumbass.

Last edited:
So the dipshit decides he is going to drive through 5 countries with a shotgun, and then back again (!), disregarding all of their gun laws which require permits, psych evals, and whatnot.

He could very well have been disappeared in any of the other countries on his itinerary. What a dumbass.

He didn't try to sneak it by you fucking moron, he declared it at the US border and he declared it as soon as he entered Mexico at the advice of the US Border agents. you liberals are fucking dumb.

He didn't try to sneak it by you fucking moron, he declared it at the US border and he declared it as soon as he entered Mexico at the advice of the US Border agents. you liberals are fucking dumb.

I'm not a liberal, so you are a dumbass, too.

Mexican law does not say you can wait until you arrive at their border and then just declare your gun, moron. Thirty seconds of research would have revealed this to you and to him. They require an advance gun import license.

He's a fucking idiot.

I bet you didn't bother to find out what the gun laws are for all the other countries he was going to travel through, either. Some of them require advance permits and doctor-certified psych evals.

Both of you are dumbasses.

Last edited:

I'm not a liberal, so you are a dumbass, too.

Mexican law does not say you can wait until you arrive at their border and then just declare your gun, moron. Thirty seconds of research would have revealed this to you and to him. They require an advance gun import license.

He's a fucking idiot.

I bet you didn't bother to find out what the gun laws are for all the other countries he was going to travel through, either. Some of them require advance permits and doctor-certified psych evals.

Both of you are dumbasses.

You're a dumbass liberal, and I think We should chain every Mexican we have in prison to his bed and send the picture home to they mama.

Obama turns his back on a marine but allows American companies to do business in mexico,you:piss2: fucks who voted him back in are :ahole-1:S......

Forum List

Back