Former La House Representative David Duke Weighs In On Occupy Zionist Wall Street.

Is this the riveting video of when Orly Taitz got to see the original long form birth certificate on Sept 14th?

New reputation!
Hi, you have received 0 reputation points from USArmyRetired.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Making irrelevant comments not pertaining to the thread. Trolling

Regards,
USArmyRetired

I lost absolutely no points for this.

Devastating attack, USAR-tard. However shall I recover from it? :lol:

When he was with the Klan, he was a democrat. Your thoughts on his riveting video? Is he right?

No. He's an idiot.

If he is a idiot then how did David Duke knock out fellow republican incumbent Governor Buddy Roemer out of the Louisiana governors race to face his democratic opponent?

I was going to say something about the intelligence of the Lousianna voters...but I believe it goes without saying.

What a riveting and compelling well thought out analysis by David Duke. He lays it out the truth behind whats going on with these protests and who is behind it. This is enormously inspiring! Yes, enormously inspiring. I especially liked the opening quote from Bill Handel. Duke once again ignores the political correctness that is fleecing America and subverting our economy. I think you will agree with what he has to say.

Ooooh look, its the same stormfront asshole polluting forums all over the web:

Political Forum - View Profile: efjay

What a riveting and compelling well thought out analysis by David Duke. He lays it out the truth behind whats going on with these protests and who is behind it. This is enormously inspiring! Yes, enormously inspiring. I especially liked the opening quote from Bill Handel. Duke once again ignores the political correctness that is fleecing America and subverting our economy. I think you will agree with what he has to say.

Ooooh look, its the same stormfront asshole polluting forums all over the web:

Political Forum - View Profile: efjay

Didn't he post as HillaryNeedsAVacation? No.....wait. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

The liberals are all of the sudden silent now since Dukes video has gone national in the media.

We've already established that nazis support OWS.

Somehow though, that doesn't matter.

Occupy Zionist Wall Street by David Duke - YouTube!

If by "riveting and compelling" you mean "anti-semetic, bigoted drivel", I agree with you.

If you think OWS has anything to do with Duke's hatred towards Jews, you have your head up your ass.

Well, either way, you have your head up your ass.

Forum List

Back