Former KKK Leader,Mayoral Candidate And a Democrat...

See this is what a real Racist is,for all you Dems who love throwing that label around all the time...

Former KKK leader, mayoral candidate speaks | News | Winter Haven-Lake Wales News

Rogers is a Robert Byrd type of "reformed" Klansman. He has seen the err of his ways and now does not support racism he says, he thinks instead of trying to rid the county of colored folks the government needs to step in and take care of them.

The sad part is that the Lake Wales NAACP chair is supporting him. :eek: Of course they are both teaming up to get rid of the Mexicans here. :eusa_whistle:

I'm not one to hold someones past over them, but I never saw one indication that he was sorry for his role in the clan. For that, he should be put in the same camp as other racist Republicans and Democrats. How about a new label for those folks? Assholes. Instead of throwing the label around at certain political parties, just label them an asshole. Just like those hateful sonsofbitches who hate gay people so much.

KKK Grand dragon? what the fuck?

That's what i said. :eek:

Anyone whos ever been in the KKK needs to be automatically disqualified from running for any office, I mean whats next? a former Nazi or Hamas member running for governor?:evil:

What's next, rounding them up and putting them in camps?

Whose going to vote for them anyway (other KKKers?). Maybe we'd better strip them of their voting rights too while we're at it.

KKK Grand dragon? what the fuck?

Anyone whos ever been in the KKK needs to be automatically disqualified from running for any office, I mean whats next? a former Nazi or Hamas member running for governor?:evil:

You need to tell that to Booker Young, a VERY prominent member of the black community here.

Lake Wales Commissioner has History in Ku Klux Klan | Central Florida Politics

Whose going to vote for them anyway (other KKKers?). Maybe we'd better strip them of their voting rights too while we're at it.

Who votes for them? Black voters organized by black community leaders.

I know I went overboard but your not going to get me to feel any sympathy for current or former KKK members.:evil:

No doubt, Roberts is a conservative democrat. Most in his age group were Democrats, but switched to republican in protest of the civil rights act that Johnson signed. Before the civil rights act the South was primarily Democratic.

Yea it's interesting how Democrats never want to discuss their KKK Members. But man,they're so quick to invent all those phantom Republican Racists. Such tired & disingenuous stuff.

Yeah, like the phantom racist Rand Paul saying he thought restaurants should be able to refuse to serve those...you know...black people.

You believe everything you are told, or is this post just an act of desperation?

Since I heard him say it, your question is retarded.

I know I went overboard but your not going to get me to feel any sympathy for current or former KKK members.:evil:

No problem. At least you recognize you went a little overboard. I don't feel any sympathy for them at all. I just wouldn't want to be like them in any way. Hopefully they are a dying breed.

Interesting how all these former Grand Dragons,Wizards are usually Democrats. Yet Democrats constantly accuse Republicans of being "Racist." Weird stuff.

Yes, interesting that the emphasis isn't on former. Anyone who is publicly racists or bigoted is not going to find a friendly home in the current Democratic party are they?

The Dixiecrats are part of the Democrats history, not the current ideology of the party.

I haven't gotten a single racist email about the President from a Democratic friend or political candidate. I have gotten them from Republicans. This one came from a Republican Mayor...

s-WATERMELON-large.jpg

See this is what a real Racist is,for all you Dems who love throwing that label around all the time...

Former KKK leader, mayoral candidate speaks | News | Winter Haven-Lake Wales News

Arizona Republican Leader Follows KKK Leader on Twitter | culturekitchen

Arizona State Senate Majority leader Chuck Gray, supposedly part of the mainstream Republican Party and a major proponent of the recent Arizona racist laws, actually is a follower of Don Black, a white supremacist who has been banned from the UK for his violent, neo-Nazi rhetoric, and Chuck Gray is also a follower of Stormfront, Don Black's KKK website.

-------------------

GOP + Ku Klux Klan = Teenage Florida Republican Party Committeeman » Lavender Newswire

Teen son of Klansman wins vote for GOP post

Did we witness the birth of a mini David Duke in West Palm Beach Tuesday night?

Derek Black — the 19-year-old product of the marriage between former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard Don Black and the former wife of white supremacist politician Duke — won his first election.

He’s now a Republican Party committeeman. His job is primarily to ensure that voters in District 29, which runs alongside Southern Boulevard east of Dixie, vote Republican. …

Tuesday’s contest wasn’t even a squeaker: Derek Black won with 58 percent of the votes, 167 out of 287. …

-----------------

david duke; kkk, republican

jeff sessions; republican, former supporter of kkk

some threads started by conservatives on usmessageboard;

blacks are stupid
blacks are lazy
blacks are criminals
blacks refuse to work
blacks should be sent back to africa

yup

you're right

it's those damned democrats who are the REAL racists

So? I follow Obama on twitter, and quite a few left wingers.... I guess I'm a democrat. :eek: Crap. :evil:

Man, that has got to be the dumbest argument I have heard this week. Following someone on twitter means you agree with them. Yea, right. :lol::lol:

obie wan tweeets? ain't that tweet? :eusa_angel:

Arizona Republican Leader Follows KKK Leader on Twitter | culturekitchen

Arizona State Senate Majority leader Chuck Gray, supposedly part of the mainstream Republican Party and a major proponent of the recent Arizona racist laws, actually is a follower of Don Black, a white supremacist who has been banned from the UK for his violent, neo-Nazi rhetoric, and Chuck Gray is also a follower of Stormfront, Don Black's KKK website.

-------------------

GOP + Ku Klux Klan = Teenage Florida Republican Party Committeeman » Lavender Newswire

Teen son of Klansman wins vote for GOP post

Did we witness the birth of a mini David Duke in West Palm Beach Tuesday night?

Derek Black — the 19-year-old product of the marriage between former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard Don Black and the former wife of white supremacist politician Duke — won his first election.

He’s now a Republican Party committeeman. His job is primarily to ensure that voters in District 29, which runs alongside Southern Boulevard east of Dixie, vote Republican. …

Tuesday’s contest wasn’t even a squeaker: Derek Black won with 58 percent of the votes, 167 out of 287. …

-----------------

david duke; kkk, republican

jeff sessions; republican, former supporter of kkk

some threads started by conservatives on usmessageboard;

blacks are stupid
blacks are lazy
blacks are criminals
blacks refuse to work
blacks should be sent back to africa

yup

you're right

it's those damned democrats who are the REAL racists

Piece of history for ya bub...The KKK was invented by a dyed-in-the-wool DEMOCRAT.

Piece of history for ya bub...The KKK was invented by a dyed-in-the-wool DEMOCRAT.

Yes, we are all aware of the HISTORY of the Dixiecrats. Ain't the same party today is it? Where do we find the racists mailings and signs coming from these days?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2fcrAO5MHw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2fcrAO5MHw[/ame]

Yes, we are all aware of the HISTORY of the Dixiecrats. Ain't the same party today is it? Where do we find the racists mailings and signs coming from these days?

It comes from shit-stupid people regardless of political stripe. Got it ACE?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea it's interesting how Democrats never want to discuss their KKK Members. But man,they're so quick to invent all those phantom Republican Racists. Such tired & disingenuous stuff.

Yeah, like the phantom racist Rand Paul saying he thought restaurants should be able to refuse to serve those...you know...black people.

That actually had nothing to do with racism, but please do carry on spinning. Just please... stop before you make people sick.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back