Former KKK Leader,Mayoral Candidate And a Democrat...

Here's the interview video for those who don't like links...

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting how all these former Grand Dragons,Wizards are usually Democrats. Yet Democrats constantly accuse Republicans of being "Racist." Weird stuff.

Hahaha... he blames his opponent for bringing out the fact that he was a member of the KKK! Whaaa Whaaaa Whaaaa.

Notice in the clip that he did not denounce the Klan?

Immie

Funny, how all these former segregationalists usually are Republicans. Oh, here's a thought. Maybe there's always idiots on every side of anything!

Funny, how all these former segregationalists usually are Republicans. Oh, here's a thought. Maybe there's always idiots on every side of anything!

Yea but most former KKK Grand Wizards,Dragons are usually Democrats. You guys can only invent phantom Racists on the other side for the most part.

See this is what a real Racist is,for all you Dems who love throwing that label around all the time...

Former KKK leader, mayoral candidate speaks | News | Winter Haven-Lake Wales News

Arizona Republican Leader Follows KKK Leader on Twitter | culturekitchen

Arizona State Senate Majority leader Chuck Gray, supposedly part of the mainstream Republican Party and a major proponent of the recent Arizona racist laws, actually is a follower of Don Black, a white supremacist who has been banned from the UK for his violent, neo-Nazi rhetoric, and Chuck Gray is also a follower of Stormfront, Don Black's KKK website.

-------------------

GOP + Ku Klux Klan = Teenage Florida Republican Party Committeeman » Lavender Newswire

Teen son of Klansman wins vote for GOP post

Did we witness the birth of a mini David Duke in West Palm Beach Tuesday night?

Derek Black — the 19-year-old product of the marriage between former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard Don Black and the former wife of white supremacist politician Duke — won his first election.

He’s now a Republican Party committeeman. His job is primarily to ensure that voters in District 29, which runs alongside Southern Boulevard east of Dixie, vote Republican. …

Tuesday’s contest wasn’t even a squeaker: Derek Black won with 58 percent of the votes, 167 out of 287. …

-----------------

david duke; kkk, republican

jeff sessions; republican, former supporter of kkk

some threads started by conservatives on usmessageboard;

blacks are stupid
blacks are lazy
blacks are criminals
blacks refuse to work
blacks should be sent back to africa

yup

you're right

it's those damned democrats who are the REAL racists

Hahaha... he blames his opponent for bringing out the fact that he was a member of the KKK! Whaaa Whaaaa Whaaaa.

Immie

Racist or not, listen to the guy. I wouldn't even want him running my kids lemonade stand. He sounds like a moron. Look if you were a former Klansman, you better distance yourself from that.

Words such as that was the darkest time in my life I apologize to everyone I hurt. Blah Blah Blah.

Immie

Racist or not, listen to the guy. I wouldn't even want him running my kids lemonade stand. He sounds like a moron. Look if you were a former Klansman, you better distance yourself from that.

Words such as that was the darkest time in my life I apologize to everyone I hurt. Blah Blah Blah.

Why would he apologize? He's proud of being a KKK Grand Dragon. Whatever that is? Yikes!

So what? Just becuase he made mistakes 30+ years ago doesn't mean he is not free to run for mayor. The real telling point will be how many votes he gets.

Last edited by a moderator:
See this is what a real Racist is,for all you Dems who love throwing that label around all the time...

Former KKK leader, mayoral candidate speaks | News | Winter Haven-Lake Wales News

Arizona Republican Leader Follows KKK Leader on Twitter | culturekitchen

Arizona State Senate Majority leader Chuck Gray, supposedly part of the mainstream Republican Party and a major proponent of the recent Arizona racist laws, actually is a follower of Don Black, a white supremacist who has been banned from the UK for his violent, neo-Nazi rhetoric, and Chuck Gray is also a follower of Stormfront, Don Black's KKK website.

-------------------

GOP + Ku Klux Klan = Teenage Florida Republican Party Committeeman » Lavender Newswire

Teen son of Klansman wins vote for GOP post

Did we witness the birth of a mini David Duke in West Palm Beach Tuesday night?

Derek Black — the 19-year-old product of the marriage between former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard Don Black and the former wife of white supremacist politician Duke — won his first election.

He’s now a Republican Party committeeman. His job is primarily to ensure that voters in District 29, which runs alongside Southern Boulevard east of Dixie, vote Republican. …

Tuesday’s contest wasn’t even a squeaker: Derek Black won with 58 percent of the votes, 167 out of 287. …

-----------------

david duke; kkk, republican

jeff sessions; republican, former supporter of kkk

some threads started by conservatives on usmessageboard;

blacks are stupid
blacks are lazy
blacks are criminals
blacks refuse to work
blacks should be sent back to africa

yup

you're right

it's those damned democrats who are the REAL racists

So? I follow Obama on twitter, and quite a few left wingers.... I guess I'm a democrat. :eek: Crap. :evil:

Man, that has got to be the dumbest argument I have heard this week. Following someone on twitter means you agree with them. Yea, right. :lol::lol:

Yea it's interesting how Democrats never want to discuss their KKK Members. But man,they're so quick to invent all those phantom Republican Racists. Such tired & disingenuous stuff.

Yea it's interesting how Democrats never want to discuss their KKK Members. But man,they're so quick to invent all those phantom Republican Racists. Such tired & disingenuous stuff.

Given all the racist connections Ron Paul has, I don't know why you'd think the guilt by association game was a winner for you,

then again, you haven't exactly been shy about your own racism.

Forum List

Back