Former KKK Grand Wizard David Duke Backs Democrat Ilhan Omar

Duke is agreeing with something she already disavowed and apologized for. He agrees with her mistake. That's a lot different than agreeing with Trump's active plans.

Duke said that he is no longer a white supremacist or member of the KKK.

Should we believe him?
Absolutely! David Duke is a former member of the House of Representatives in Louisiana. He came within whisper of winning a U.S. Senate Seat in 1990, and in 1991 unseated the sitting Republican governor of Louisiana. As you can readily tell by this video below, Duke is completely different from the image manufactured by the globalist media. He has been an anti-war activist all over the world, and a true human rights activist for freedom of speech and thought, and the fundamental rights of all people to be free and independent and have government that represents their true interests rather than the globalist elite.

hey - it's brilliant if so. if they want to play identity politics, then crap like this is fair game. judge people on their own merits and this shit goes away.

Only a brain dead idiot wouldn't immediately see through such a childish scam. Right wingers will fall for it though.

Duke made the endorsement. It must be denounced, or the endorsee is racist.

It’s your own fucking rules. Follow them.

The Democrats are the ones who came up with the idea that Dave Duke and the Triple K are somehow "important" in America in the 21st Century. And now they want to back away from it?

Who said they were unimportant? They are almost universally condemned, but as long as they still exist it is important to oppose them.

The Triple K in America has fewer members than the Youngstown Men's Garden Club. They should be given national coverage proportionate to their size. Every 3 times CNN mentions what's new with the YMGC, they should give one story to cover the KKK.

Is that supposed to make sense?

"As upset as I am about the Democrats and plutocrats wrecking my country, at least we'll be amused by all the ancient ethnic hatreds roiling the new country." - Coulter

i'll let Coulter comment for me!

Says American politicians are bought out by Israel?

upload_2019-2-12_16-38-47.jpeg

NO WAR! NO KKK! NO USA!
NO WAR! NO KKK! NO USA!
NO WAR! NO KKK! NO USA!
NO WAR! NO KKK! NO USA!
NO WAR! NO KKK! NO USA!
NO WAR! NO KKK! NO USA!

Forum List

Back