Former ICE director suggests Mexico 'unwilling' to stop caravan

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
The Mexican gov’t knows that by the time the caravan reaches our border it’ll be tens of thousands strong, comprised mostly of their own disgruntled citizens. Good way to get rid of a whole bunch of them en masse, they figure. And then to reap the remittances rewards....The Mexican govt is PART of this invasion!

The former acting director of the federal immigration agency suggested Monday that Mexico may be unwilling to stop thousands of Central American migrants from entering its southern border.

"As far as Mexican police not being able, I would say maybe not being able - maybe some unwilling." Thomas Homan, the former head of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, said in an appearance on Fox News Monday morning.

Homan said that, unlike Mexican law enforcement, U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers based at official entry points and Border Patrol agents stationed between ports "won't step aside or step back."

"They will defend this line," Homan added.

Mexico's Foreign Ministry deployed hundreds of federal police and immigration officers to its border with Guatemala last week as a group of primarily Honduran nationals made its way there.

“Sadly, it looks like Mexico’s Police and Military are unable to stop the Caravan heading to the Southern Border of the United States, “ Trump wrote on Twitter Monday. “Criminals and unknown Middle Easterners are mixed in. I have alerted Border Patrol and Military that this is a National Emergy [sic]. Must change laws!"

Read more at washingtonexaminer.com...

I heard yesterday that Nieto has told the Honduran and Guatemalan presidents that the caravan would have safe passage through Mexico.

If true, it's time to escalate the elements of persuasion.

Trump should call Congress back...see which DemonRATS VOTE FOR INVASION and who stands up for law, order, and THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.....it cost taxpayers approx. $150 BILLION a year now for illegals just think of the INCREASED COST TO YOU!!!

The Mexican gov’t knows that by the time the caravan reaches our border it’ll be tens of thousands strong, comprised mostly of their own disgruntled citizens. Good way to get rid of a whole bunch of them en masse, they figure. And then to reap the remittances rewards....The Mexican govt is PART of this invasion!

The former acting director of the federal immigration agency suggested Monday that Mexico may be unwilling to stop thousands of Central American migrants from entering its southern border.

"As far as Mexican police not being able, I would say maybe not being able - maybe some unwilling." Thomas Homan, the former head of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, said in an appearance on Fox News Monday morning.

Homan said that, unlike Mexican law enforcement, U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers based at official entry points and Border Patrol agents stationed between ports "won't step aside or step back."

Mexico's Foreign Ministry deployed hundreds of federal police and immigration officers to its border with Guatemala last week as a group of primarily Honduran nationals made its way there.

“Sadly, it looks like Mexico’s Police and Military are unable to stop the Caravan heading to the Southern Border of the United States, “ Trump wrote on Twitter Monday. “Criminals and unknown Middle Easterners are mixed in. I have alerted Border Patrol and Military that this is a National Emergy [sic]. Must change laws!"

Good! If the Mexicans cannot stop a few thousand unarmed young people from marching through their country, we should just go down and seize control of the entire country! Take everything they have. Bust 'em up. Make Mexico a territory of the USA and put them all to work as one big factory making everything for us while we relax. Raise their standard of living to where they no longer want or need to come here, but still put up the wall that you can only enter legally with a visa.

I am at the point now that any asshole who chooses to enter this country illegally should be shot on sight just as you would shoot an intruder breaking into your house.

Immigrant Legal Resource Center: This group claims to have helped gain amnesty for some three million illegal aliens in the U.S., and in the 1980s was part of the sanctuary movement which sought to grant asylum to refugees from the failed Communist states of Central America.
This is a group of Lawyers hired by the Soros group to push the illegals stay in the US for as long as they can maintain the road blocks until they die or dissapear. These Foundations need to show who their supporters are. And how much they give.

Forum List

Back