Former GOP Spokesman Appears To Be Calling For Violence

second amendment solutions.

this is why this is a base that should have never been sought after the way the right has since reagan.

You lie to some people that are this stupid and they will hurt people.

Ask Gabby

Very true, today's GOP are nothing but a bunch of inbred hicks, loaded up on hate, stupidity, violence, and meth.
You are an idiot of the highest order. Being an hick is better than being an obamaturd butt kisser. Pull your ghetto head out of his arse.

Being an ignorant, redneck GOP/teabagger is the bottom of the totem pole, sorry.

Very true, today's GOP are nothing but a bunch of inbred hicks, loaded up on hate, stupidity, violence, and meth.
You are an idiot of the highest order. Being an hick is better than being an obamaturd butt kisser. Pull your ghetto head out of his arse.

Being an ignorant, redneck GOP/teabagger is the bottom of the totem pole, sorry.

Actually being at the bottom of a totem pole is a significant place it is considered the position of highest honor.

Would you care to cite just ONE example of this supposed 'thuggery and violence' from the TEA party?

Oh, never mind, you CAN'T!

LOL you obedient sheep make it too easy :D

Violent tea partier arrested at Democratic rally in Houston | Video Cafe

You know what? The man was in a public place filming a public event when people put their hands on him. Chances are I would've responded in kind, as well. You fucks think you have the right to push people around and then you cry like little girls when people PUSH BACK!

Would you care to cite just ONE example of this supposed 'thuggery and violence' from the TEA party?

Oh, never mind, you CAN'T!

LOL you obedient sheep make it too easy :D

Violent tea partier arrested at Democratic rally in Houston | Video Cafe

You know what? The man was in a public place filming a public event when people put their hands on him. Chances are I would've responded in kind, as well. You fucks think you have the right to push people around and then you cry like little girls when people PUSH BACK!

Ha Ha Ha! You are so racist you can't even admit that Obama is black!

Say what?

:lmao:

Obama is bi racial. You don't understand that?

You must be blind. And deaf. Obama is, most assuredly, black, and your insistence on denying what is plain to the eye shows Howard it is for you to accept that our Exalted Leader is black.

You don't give any credit to Ms. Dunham for the genetic makeup of her son? She is most assuredly white, and quite liberal, as demonstrated by the nude pictures of her floating around the Internet.

Actually being at the bottom of a totem pole is a significant place it is considered the position of highest honor.

Ignorant liberals don't bother to learn about Native Americans, either.

Just to throw this out there.....the American Revolution was not about high taxes....but the idea of taxation without representation. Huge difference that the TP doesn't get.

I don't know many Tea Party types who are not 10 times more educated on issues that left wing hacks like yourself.

Pull your head out of your ass and enjoy some fresh air.

He was not calling for violence or rebellion it was a theoretical question about when such a thing would be justified.

He was 'gunning' for media exposure, not a spokesman for the party by any means.

I don't take people like this seriously, I know they are just trying to stir the pot, but some people are fearful enough to take it seriously. I hear people talk like this and wonder how they would feel actually being the one to pull a trigger on another American over mere politics.

"Mere politics?" Millions of people have died or been killed because of "mere politics."

Forum List

Back