Former GOP shair caught in Racist e-mail

new republican rule: Racism is ok to do, but if you say anything about said racism. You will be blamed for playing the race card

Will the GOP still vote in "lockstep" after the wackos take office? Hmmm.

One of these days, I wish a Republican "caught" being "racist" would just say,

"Look, the truth is, blacks and Hispanics are generally a big bunch of lazy, crime-prone, welfare-sucking low intelligence pieces of shit that we whites have been carrying far too long. Of course I'm a little upset with them. I have to run around kissing their asses all day and pretending that they're just whites with a different paint job, and frankly, it's gotten me nowhere. The more we 'reach out' to blacks and Hispanics, the more they hate us. The reality is that I want to move toward a white society and get on with peaceful, productive life."

"Look, the truth is, blacks and Hispanics are generally a big bunch of lazy, crime-prone, welfare-sucking low intelligence pieces of shit that we whites have been carrying far too long. Of course I'm a little upset with them. I have to run around kissing their asses all day and pretending that they're just whites with a different paint job, and frankly, it's gotten me nowhere. The more we 'reach out' to blacks and Hispanics, the more they hate us. The reality is that I want to move toward a white society and get on with peaceful, productive life."

Racism isnt like that anymore...but it would be helpful if they just did this instead of play the "what, what'd I do? I didnt mean it like that" game

Yeah...me too.

i want to make an addition to what closed caption said:
"The truth is, I really hate fags and Muslims too. I'll say I don't hate fags, but then will do everything in my power to deny them equal rights as a citizen. As far as Muslims are concerned, they just scare me, but I won't admit that to you until someone wants to build a mosque near where 9/11 happened. I really wish they would just go away, back to their caves in Saudi Arabiastan where they sit around plotting how to kill more innocent Americans."

You have delcared war on the white man in America, putting the wants and needs of moochers, leeches, looters, and criminals ahead of the producers and workers of America. And we don’t want 15 to 20 million illiterate Mexicans and Chicanos as our new welfare society, living like rats in our neighborhoods. They must go, and either the government steps up or the government will have to clean up. They will not stay and get citizenship for breaking the law.

Barack, you, your advisers, pollsters, pundits, talking heads have wanted to know: “Who are the pissed off people in our country?” Well, the pissed off people, sir, are the white people. It’s the white people, stupid. It’s taken 50 years for things shoved down our throats that we now have had enough. We had to pay for illegal acts, fraud, deceit, deception, social programs that are smoke and mirrors for too long. We’re sick of it and we’re not gonna do it anymore.

And Barack, if you want another white face to hate, I’m your Huckleberry.

Tell me that this kind of bullshit is ok? Repubs push this type of bullshit around and they either defend it or dont care about it. Furthering the idea that Repubs are either racist or indifferent to racism in their party aka enablers.

I'm just a guy on the internet but trust me, if Repubs AT LEAST started denouncing this kind of shit you'll see more minority support and create a bigger tent. But dont expect minorities to vote Repub in large numbers when you allow members of your own party loudest voices to be the white haired old fat racist fucker standing on the docks crying about white america is mad. And he has no idea why he's mad...I gotta guess why

Well this thread certainly brought at least ONE other Bonafide USMB Racist.

Thanks OP.

:clap2:

Ok I just found the transcript of Grady Warren's speech .

Living in the middle of nowhere I'm stuck with dialup and it's nuts to try to view a video.

Here's the link for anyone who is in the same boat as I am.

Barack the Angry Negro | Fellowship of the Minds

You still have dialup? :lol:

Them wealthy Republicans haven't taken care of you yet?

lol

My choice to live on the edge of a forest. I don't mind not having high speed internet when I can look out the window last night and watch a doe and her fawn in my front yard (despite the fact she was chowing down on my lilac trees).

My tv viewing is "farmer" vision and in the dead of winter the closest thing I can get to a rock show is curling tournaments on CBC. What's sad is I've learned to like it. :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back