Former GOP Senator Lincoln Chafee calls Palin a "Cocky Wacko."

you didn't know Lieberman spoke at the GOP convention? I'm glad im exchanging ideas with a learned individual.

No ... I knew Lieberman spoke at the GOP convention ... I was unaware that Chaffee spoke at the DNC

No ... I knew Lieberman spoke at the GOP convention ... I was unaware that Chaffee spoke at the DNC

um. thats kinda the point im making, dude.

Gatorade_Thirst_Quencher_Lime_And_Grape_Flavors_.jpg

Yeah it did.

Timlin after the game last night:

:banghead:

Not fucking suck so bad next time, Mike!

That statement tells me all I need to know about Timlin these days. He's completely lost his competitive edge.

Oh ... and my hats off to the Rays. They straight up beat us in our own back yard.

:iagree: Article.

Mike Timlin is offically on my "He needs to be thrown off the Red Sox now!" list along with Julio Lugo. (Though he has been on there for awhile now to be honest.)

meh.. go ahead and scroll up and reread until that light blinks on.

:eusa_whistle:

I think you are calling me a hypocrite for making a snarky remark about the way Republican's threw Chaffee (and many others) under the bus for turning on the war while Democrats have done the same thing to Lieberman.

:iagree: Article.

Mike Timlin is offically on my "He needs to be thrown off the Red Sox now!" list along with Julio Lugo. (Though he has been on there for awhile now to be honest.)

I'd be a happy man if Mr. Grounded into a Double Play never stepped foot onto the field at Fenway ever again.

I'd be a happy man if Mr. Grounded into a Double Play never stepped foot onto the field at Fenway ever again.

Same, even if they just released him with the Sox paying the rest of his contract. Lowrie is doing a 100x better then Lugo.

For the record, there is a huge difference between Joe Lieberman and Lincoln Chafee.

Oh and Rhode Island isn't part of Nebraska. (Sorry, couldn't help but bring it up. :lol:)

Forum List

Back