Former GOP Senator Lincoln Chafee calls Palin a "Cocky Wacko."

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
Former GOP Senator of RI Lincoln Chafee calls Palin a "Cocky Wacko."

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Former GOP senator calls Palin a ‘cocky wacko’ - Blogs from CNN.com

If I had the ability to vote back in 2006, I would of honesty perhaps voted for this man.

He was the ONLY Senate Republican to vote against the Iraq War.

He's a Republican turned Independent.

And he is 100% right about calling Democrats out who originally voted for the Iraq War and have since changed position on it while said Democrats make like they been against it all along.

Glad to say he's from Rhode Island which where I've been born and raised.

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Former GOP senator calls Palin a ‘cocky wacko’ - Blogs from CNN.com

If I had the ability to vote back in 2006, I would of honesty perhaps voted for this man.

And he is 100% right about calling Democrats out who originally voted for the Iraq War and have since changed position on it while said Democrats make like they been against it all along.

Cocky wacko ? Boy that's one eloquent dude !!

Last edited:
Chafee's opinion doesn't count ... he's a RINO

well , he also said this from the same article

“I find it surprising now, in 2008, how many Democrats are running for president after shirking their constitutional duty to check and balance this president,” he wrote in his January 2008 book, “Against the Tide.” “Being wrong about sending Americans to kill and be killed, maim and be maimed, is not like making a punctuation mistake in a highway bill."

Good find Robert !

Not to get off the subject but I know that loss hurt bad last night. Go Rays!

Yeah it did.

Timlin after the game last night:

"I made some good pitches. Gave up a couple of hits, which were not a big deal.
Then I threw a good sinker away. I'm not sure how he lifted it. I thought it was a pop-up and, you know, it went over the fence. What are you going to do?"

:banghead:

Not fucking suck so bad next time, Mike!

That statement tells me all I need to know about Timlin these days. He's completely lost his competitive edge.

Oh ... and my hats off to the Rays. They straight up beat us in our own back yard.

Each party has a Lincoln Chaffee , so what your saying here is because Lincoln Chaffee must be right then? So that must mean by that logic everything Joe Liberman says is right too? I will give him this though, he knew what the demographics in his homestate were and what was going to get him elected. Let's see if Obama wins Nebraska? care to think that one is going to be "w" in the democrat ledger? Personally Robert, I think outside of Nebraska, his opinion doesn't mean too much.

Each party has a Lincoln Chaffee , so what your saying here is because Lincoln Chaffee must be right then? So that must mean by that logic everything Joe Liberman says is right too? I will give him this though, he knew what the demographics in his homestate were and what was going to get him elected. Let's see if Obama wins Nebraska? care to think that one is going to be "w" in the democrat ledger? Personally Robert, I think outside of Nebraska, his opinion doesn't mean too much.

Chaffee is from Rhode Island

lincoln chafee hasn't had a coherent thought since the kennedy administration. that thought was "i want some ice cream"

lincoln chafee lol

Yes, exactly like that.

and yet there he was on the podium being gobbled up like a bombpop on a summer day.

Bomb.Pop.jpg

Forum List

Back